༻꧁꧂༺

༻꧁꧂༺

"Get lost."

The two girls glance at each other annoyed before scowling at the seated girl and walking away.

"At it again, huh?" Jimin looks over in boredom. Hoseok tears his eyes away from the now unhappening scene. He doesn't say anything, just sparing a glance at his friend before looking at his book once more.

"Why does she keep doing that?" He asks out loud.

A shuffle can be heard on the right, the shorter male now hopping off the desk. "I don't know either, isn't it kind of sad to always be alone?"

"It's not just that. They were only asking for help on the assignment. Did she have to be so rude?" he mutters to himself.

"It's funny how opposite you guys are," Jimin randomly comments. "You're like this sunshine loving happy angel, she's like this darkness hating... kinda mad devil," he laughs to himself.

Hoseok rolls his eyes at the lame joke his friend cracked, crumpling up a failed note and throwing it at the boy. It isn't long before the teacher walks in and everyone's forced into hushed silence.

"Your test results are out! Once again Mae Yongwa has topped the class. Congratulations Ms Mae, as always," the teacher smiles warmly at her.

She doesn't react other than standing up to take her exam sheet from the lady's outstretched arm, not even a hint of a smile on her lips. The teacher awkwardly urges the class to clap, which of course no one does. She walks back to her seat in painful silence, eyes never leaving her papers.

She doesn't seem awkward nor affected by the silence her classmates give her or the angry stares being thrown at her. In fact she seemed rather neutral if not content with being in her own world. Jung Hoseok is a man of love and kindness, watching her intently as his curiosity piques further.

༻꧁꧂༺

Once the bell rings everyone makes a run for it, hungry teenagers should not be messed with.

Mae Yongwa on the other hand takes her sweet time packing her bags. A rhythmic tap can be heard, drawing her attention to the teacher in front once more. "Ms Mae, a word?"