ALEX STANDALL PT.2 🔞

Start from the beginning

I sucked in a small breath and sighed, moving the best I could and raised my hips, sticking my ass out towards him. "mmm" I whined, pouting slightly. he'd barely touched me at all and yet I still ached for him. I longed for him badly. "please" I whined impatiently. "alex" I groaned. he only laughed at me, I wiggled my hips and squeezed my legs to feel something, anything but it wasn't enough. not as good as it felt when he touched me. I huffed and felt as he danced his fingers up my side, he slipped them under the band of my underwear and slowly slipped them down, my lips parted slightly and I let out a small cry, he was doing it on purpose. making me wait. he leaned down and kissed my sensitive skin then I felt him lean over me, he placed his hand on the back of my head and shoved it down into the mattress all the way. he gripped my hair and pulled it tight, I closed my eyes and gasped. "what do you want, hm?" he growled. I tensed a little bit from his hot breath against my neck. "hmmm.." i squeezed my legs together more, "please.. daddy" I opened my eyes and moved my eyes to find hos face, looking at him over my shoulder. "show me who i.. belong to" I felt satisfied with that sentence, I smirked. "please... fuck me" I practically begged.

"you want me to fuck you?" he asked, I nodded slowly. "mm.. so polite" he teased, his fingers running down the center of my back. he let them rub over my bruised ass and I sucked in a gasp, watching him. his fingers slipped between my legs from behind, soaking in my wetness. my cheeks heated immediately, embarrassed from him feeling me, knowing how turned on I was. he smirked a little bit, "you like this don't you?" he asked. "all tied up and spread open for your daddy" he mumbled, rubbing his thumb against my clit suddenly. I bucked my hips up and let a loud groan slip, my eyes locked on his. "woah" he smiled, sliding his fingers back towards my hole. I screwed my eyes shut as he pushed his two fingers inside of me, I clenched his fingers tightly and squeaked as he plunged them deep down, he slid them out slowly and I breathed out, watching him as he brought his fingers to his mouth. he stuck them between his lips and I bit my bottom lip watching him suck on them. I curled my toes, waiting for him to do it again but he didnt. not yet. after he cleaned his fingers he moved down to my face, smashing his mouth against mine. he kissed rough and fast, I tried my best to keep up but it was hard with him holding my head down. his hand snuck back behind me, I didn't notice until he stuck them back inside of me and immediately started wiggling and thrusting them in and out at a fast pace. I dropped my lips open and tensed up again, sucking in I squealed in pleasure. he continued his torture and yanked my head back to watch my face. I arched my back and he chuckled softly as my eyes slammed shut. "mmm.. look at that" he purred. "my little slut, mine" he growled. "you like that, hm?" his fingers didn't slow at all. I only yelled as a response, a loud moan. he laughed again and I squirmed in my ties trying to grab him but I couldn't. I could only sit there like this and take what he was giving me. he was right. I liked it. I loved it. I took a deep breath in and slowly let out, each time I pushed a breath out it came out as a loud moan. he sucked in a sharp breath through his teeth and let go of my hair. I was too focused on his fingers inside of me to worry about why he let me go. he dissapeared between my legs, quickly slipping his fingers out and replacing them with his warm tongue. I only moaned louder, his tongue slid between my folds, poking inside of me shaking me up. it felt so good. I needed it, I wanted it. I wanted him. his fingers started rubbing against my clit and I shoved my face into the mattress to quiet myself, I could feel my stomach tingling and tightening from the amount of pleasure. he made me feel so good. I shoved my ass back, pushing my pussy back into his face, my hips moved along with each stroke of his fingers. "alex!" I yelled. "p-please!" I stuttered. but he didnt listen, he continued until I clenched around his tongue, squirting into his mouth. my legs shook violently and my eyes rolled back into my head, "f-fff-" I bit my lip. "fuck!" I yelped. "fuck, fuck, fuck" I followed up, slamming myself back into his mouth with each word as I finished inside his mouth. my walls clenched and pulsed as he slid his tongue out of me, he hummed softly and I gasped as he kissed up my slits, back onto my as and up my back. I tried to catch my breath, my fists held tightly onto the extra length of the belt. I heard his own buckle loosen and I gasped as he took his pants down, I was overwhelmed with pleasure and he was testing me, i wanted him. I didnt know if I could take him. "alex I-I-" i stuttered. "c-can't" I whined.

"no, you can" he objected. "don't you want to please me, baby girl?" he purred, using his hand to rub up and down my curves, I felt him push against me, his dick sliding between my pussy lips after he pulled it out of his boxers. I whined loudly, "yes, daddy!" I squeaked. "mmhm.. that's my girl" he slapped his hand against my ass, hard
I yelled loudly as a response and he slipped inside of me with ease.  he moaned softly and I screwed my eyes shut, slamming myself back onto his cock. my whole body tensed and I gripped the belt, pulling it against my wrists. his hand slid up my back and grabbed my hair yanking my head back. he pulled me up by hair, my back against his chest then he moved his hand around my throat and started squeezing I gasped for air and closed my eyes feeling him start to move inside of me. his tip nearly poked my stomach with each stroke. my legs shook as he gently started fucking himself into me, it wasn't long before he sped his thrusts, moaning in my ear. I moaned back, he felt so good. hitting all the right spots. he knew exactly how to fuck me. "does that feel good?" he mumbled. I leaned my head back on his shoulder looking up at him, "y-yes" I stumbled my out, "mm.. harder daddy" I was completely still as he threw me down against the mattress again and grabbed my hips, propping them up. I wanted so badly to touch myself as he fucked me but he tied me too good. I couldn't move. he started faster, burying himself inside of me. I shook, my whole body was shaking violently as he fucked me, I shouted and moaned as loud as I could, "s-s... so good" I managed to get out. he moaned loudly from behind me, using his hands to slap and grab my ass. I yelped with each slap, it stung and turned into pleasure. it mixed with the feeling of him slamming into me and I shivered from the overwhelming pleasure. I couldn't take it but I was forced to. I had to sit there and take him, I wanted to feel him inside of me. "yeah? feels so good.." he moaned, I could feel him throbbing inside of me. I clenched him hard with each thrust. "you make daddy feel so good baby" he mumbled as a breath. "fuck" he added, you squeezed your hands into fists trying to hold on but it felt so good, you couldn't help but squirt all over him again, he moaned loudly as your warm liquids coated him. you whined with bliss, it felt so good. he felt so good. the feeling of your orgasm sent him over to edge and you felt him stop his thrust, his cock filled your hole up and he squirted, finishing  inside of you with a loud moan. his cum mixed with your liquids squeezed out of your hole and you moaned loudly from the feeling of his hot liquid inside of you. he kept himself inside of you and leaned down, resting his forehead against your back as he caught his breath. you collapsed down onto the bed as he kissed up your back, "so good baby" he mumbled. "hmm..." you lazily smiled. "thank you daddy" you giggled, he leaned up over you and kissed your cheek then your forehead, ending your shared pleasure.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 320K READS EJJREJ YO WTF YALL ARE THE BEST ILY🤧😭