🔞 BRYCE WALKER 🔞

for @Vinnchester

Y/N = YOUR NAME

Y/L/N = YOUR LAST NAME

The Beginning:

You're a cheerleader at Liberty High School. You're also in the, "popular" group ran none other than Bryce Walker. Bryce was your typical high school jock, he played baseball and football along with being the number 1 high school bully. He practically ran LHS. You were the proud girlfriend of Bryce, he was sweet to you. He always supported everything you did and you were the same way towards him. You always drew little doodles of your name with his last name in your note book:

Y/N Walker●
°•Y/N Walker°•
°•☆Y/N Walker☆•°
♡Mrs. Bryce Walker☆♡

And you were always dreaming up about things you'd like to do with him, what it would be like if you married him. You always made up 'perfect' scenarios in your head. He was perfect You loved him and as far as you could tell, he loved you too. He was the first person you had ever been in love with. Y/N Y/L/N and Bryce Walker, high school sweethearts. What could be more perfect than that?

The Tapes:

This week bad been hard for everyone at LHS, especially the victim's friends. The death of Hannah Baker hit everyone with an emotional flood. Clay Jensen was no exception. He was affected the worse. Hannah seemed fine to everyone else but apparently she wasn't and no one cared enough to notice she needed help. She resorted to taking her own life.

It was the third day after her parents found her lifeless body in the bathtub of their cul-de-sac home. You were in between 4th and 5th period at your locker getting your books ready. You shut it once you had gathered your books and turned around to the students, the memorial table for Hannah, and smiled when you seen Bryce stalking towards you. Your smile quickly turned into a frown when you noticed his scowl. "hey," you said to him as he approached, concerned and brought your hand up to rest on his upper arm, against his varsity jacket. He shrugged his arm roughly, pushing your hand off. "hey" he grumbled back looking up at you through his lashes. You furrowed your brow at him and his actions. "what's wrong?" your voice filled with worry, did something happen? did he get in trouble? He'd never brushed you off like that before. "Nothing." he bluntly said.

"Bryce-" you smiled a little, a small laugh but he cut you off. "I said nothing." he raised his voice causing you to jump slightly, the few people walking past gave the two of you a look and you gave them a small forgiving smile in return. He flicked his eyes up to you, they immediately softened once they met yours. "Y/N... I'm sorry. I didn't- I'm sorry" he said sincerely. You nodded. "it's just- people are talking. Accusing me of things. I didnt even do anything wrong" he huffed. You gave him a confused look, "What do you mean? what people?" you asked him.

"I- people from the team. the guys, their friends. people" he shrugged.

"what are they say-" the bell cut in before you could finish.

"i have to go." Bryce told you. He grabbed your waist and pushed you up against your locker, a small breath loosed from your lungs as he pressed his lips to yours and kissed you slow and longly before he pulled back and slowly stepped away before turning and walking off to class.