Chapter 1

Y/N's POV.

It was the end of my class and I'm pretty sure it's the same with Katsu. I left my class to go see my brother.

I saw him walking out of his classroom and his friends laughing on the sides of him, I walked up to them slowly until I was right behind him, I put my hands on his eyes.

Y/N:Boo.

I let go and He started to make explosives to get me, but I just diffused them his friends looked at me surprisingly.

???:The hell you think you're doing?!

He turned around fully to look at me and so did the other two. I just closed my eyes and leaned onto his chest.

Y/N:I'm tired..and I don't wanna go home. So I'm following you...

He just tched and held me close to him, I just yawned. His friends were absolutely terrified at what was going on right now.

???:the hell did you do to the old hag now?!

Y/N:Key word Katsu. Explosion.

He sighed angrily and grabbed my hand dragging me with him.

Minutes later.

We were in an ally. I was listening in since I was walking backwards beside bakugo I knew my brother always talked about this "midoriya" kid about how much he hated him and stuff.

Friend1:Man That was rough. Weren't you and midoriya good friends back back when you were kids?

Friend2:Yeah, you were a little harsh with him today.

Bakugo:it's his own fault for gettin' in my way.

After he said that he kicked a bottle. I sighed at my brothers anger issues..

Friend2:You shouldn't waste your time on that guy.

I saw him look at the ground with a rare look in his eyes. I put my hand on his shoulder. He came out of his daze when I did that, so I let go.

Bakugo:Someone's gotta teach that worthless nerd how the world really works.

He then exploded a can I was suprised for a light second.

Bakugo:i hate it when he talks heroes.

His friends only chuckled, i couldn't say anything cause I didn't know this kid.

Friend2:Hey, I got an idea, we should go to the arcade. Get your mind off it, ya know?

Bakugo:Fine

FriendA:Or we can sneak into the bar at the station. Pick up some ladies.

FriendB:Now that's a good idea.

Bakugo:Idiots! If we get caught, there's no way UA would let me in.

The two were now wide eyed and pointing behind me and bakugo I was confused.

Friends:Hey, what's that?

They both said in unison while in a terrified voice. I looked back to where they were pointing at....It was a sludge villain...

Villain:Perfect. I like a skin suit with some fire.

It was coming at katsuki. And my body moved in front of him before I even thought of a plan..

Bakugo's POV.

I saw a villain, I didn't have any time to react as it came at me. But i then saw Y/N he ran right in front of me... he got him..

This bastard took my brother I was more then angry. I looked up to my brother...I saw the look on his face....