Kayra:Yes it's my our first day.

Sandy:I'm not sure where I should be.

???:Welcome to Rydell.You'll have to fill out
these forms but...Excuse me a minute.I'll be right back."Leaves".

Sandy:"To a woman".Do you have a pencil please?.

???:Yes dear."Hands her one".There you are.

   I take out a pencil from my book and I begin filling out my forms.As the bell rings soon I am finished before Sandy and I give her an encouraging pat on the shoulder as I find my class i am in.As i enter I look around the room and see a group of guys as I walk over and find a desk to sit at.

Intercomm:"Teens singing".As I go travelling down life's highway whatever course my fortunes may foretell..."Chimes".
Good morning boys and girls.Welcome to what we're sure will be our greatest year at Rydell.Saturday night will be our first pep rally and bonfire.I want to see all of you students out there with plenty of support for Coach Calhoun and the Rydell Rangers.If you can't be an athlete
be an athletic supporter.

   I watch as a hot guy in a leather jacket puts something in a girls purse sneakily And he goes back to his seat.

Intercomm:And now for the really good news.One of the most exciting things to ever happen at Rydell High.National Bandstand Television show has selected Rydell as a representative high school and will do a live broadcast from our very own gym.

Everyone:"Cheering".

Intercomm:It is our chance to show the entire nation what fine,bright, clean-cut,wholesome students we have here at Rydell.

   The girl look in her purse and then she screams as we all laugh.I look at the boy who did it and he looks at me and winks.

*****************************************

   Later on Me,Sandy and Frenchie walk over to a lunch table that contains of Frenchie's friends.