Chapter 23: Welcome Home

Start from the beginning

Traffic took a little longer than I took but we still got here early. So we sat and wait, and time went by extremely slow. But when the screen said that his plane had arrived, I jumped out of the seat and went over to the doors where he would be coming out of. Once the door opened and people started filling up the area. I franticly searched for Harry. Not even realising that Darcy had let go of my hand. Panic rushed through me and I began to freak out looking around everywhere for her. I couldn't see her or Harry anywhere and I felt like I couldn't breath, I was about to pass out. I wobbled over to a chair and rested my head in my hands trying to catch my breath. 

"Cass. Cass what's wrong" I hear the accent that I know and love and begin to cry jumping up and wrapping my arms around him and once I look down I see my baby girl standing there holding his giant hand. I fall down to her level. 

"Darcy, dont ever run away from me again you scared me so much" I say trying to be angry but pull her into my arms and pick her up and hug Harry again. On the way back to the flat everything just felt right. Our family was back together. Once we arrived back Darcy ran off to go play with her toys or something and once she was gone Harry picked me up and slammed his lips against mine. I wrapped my legs around him and moaned into his mouth. He pressed himself into me and I could feel how much he wanted me, and I wanted him so much more. I pressed my heel into his back pushing him harder into me. I needed to feel him, he ran his hands over my body, cupping my breasts. "harry" I moaned effortlessly. He began kissing down my neck and I swear we could have done it right there against the wall. But of course my little three year old comes running into the room, screaming covering her eyes. He lets go of me and pushes me infront of him so she wont see whats going on down there. But bad mistake on his part cause now I was rubbing my ass on him, and he cursed in my ear grabbing my hips. 

"Yes Darcy what do you need?" I ask smiling at her. 

"Can I watch a princess movie?" she asks with her hands behind her back giving me the puppy dog eyes. 

"Why dont you ask Daddy" I say smirking. She then proceeds to ask Harry and his grip on me tightens causing me to tense up. 

"Of course Darc" he says his voice strained. She makes a weird face but soon smiles jumping up and down and runs to her room to get her movie. 

"I'll see you in the room" I whisper in his ear, bitting on the lobe. He walks past me adjusting himself and goes into the room. I set it up for her and head toward my room. He is lying there waiting for me, I eagerly hop on top of him and press my lips to his grinding my hips into his. He takes off my shirt and I do the same to him we just stare at each other, like we're seeing each other for the first time. 

"You're so incredibly beautiful" he says with a moan. I begin kissing down his chest running my hand up his leg. "Cass" he moans. I undo his belt and pull down his pants, not hesitating I place my hand around him and begin pumping placing my mouth around the top going up and down. I look up to him knowing that he loves when I do that and his eyes roll to the back of his head. I could tell he was close, "no stop" he says struggling. I look at him questionly. "I wanna cum inside you" he says and I slide of my pants and my thong, taking of my bra. I roll onto the bed allowing him to go ontop of me. He pushes himself into me and I moan loudly. I missed this so much. It doesn't take long for us to both finish and we lie back on the bed staring at the cieling. "That has got to be the best sex I have ever had" he sighs. I smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. I stand up walking into the bathroom and he follows. We shower together and he washes my hair and my body and I do the same to him. But then he takes the shower head off and brings it down my body.

"What , what are you doing" I stutter. 

"Just wait" he says and he brings the shower head under me and the hot water shoots up, it was so hot in here. I could feel myself burning up he began touching me along with the shower head. I wrap my arms around his neck to stabalize myself from falling. "That feel good baby" he whispers sexily in my hear. 

"Mhmm" I moan and soon I finish. Twice in one hour. That's new. Once we get out and get dressed we just sit on the bed and talk, about everything. 

"Baby... you know I didn't use a condom" he says hesitantly. Any other circumstance, he knows I may have got mad. 

"Maybe it's not such a bad thing" I say shrugging my shoulders. He pulls my chin up to meet his eyes. 

"Are you serious?" he asks trying to hide his smile. I nod my head smiling at him, his smile breaks out and he pulls me in his arms and there we just sit with everything at ease.

-------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! If you dont like the R- rated part i'm sorry!! I only do that sometimes. I can't believe there is only 2 chapters left of this book. I never entended for this to be and extra long book, which is why I am ending it at 25 and incase, you guys are freaking out. Do not worry there will be a sequel!!

-Hannah (: