Emotional takeoffs

Depuis le début

Kriya's house, Dehradun

*Door bell rings*

Kriya's mom: Kriya please open the door I'm doing the dishes.

Kriya: Yessss mom!!!

*Kriya opens to door to find an irritated Sharon with her suitcases at her door step*

Kriya: You really came?

Sharon: Move away, I didn't come for you.

Kriya: Okay sorry! I know you are upset about this whole change.

*Sharon walks into the living room,drops her bags on the couch and turns to Kriya*

Sharon: Correction! Miss Kripa! I'm not upset about this change. Infact I'm happy for you. I'm just irritated that I didn't know sooner. And moreover I'm irritated that Mom left for Sydney in the afternoon, so I'm going back too.

Kriya: Oh!

Sharon: Now will you stop giving me those senti looks!

*Kriya's hugs Sharon*

Kriya's mom: Wow! You came. See Kriya. I told you she'll come. And don't worry. Everything will be fine.

*Kriya shrugs*

*All three of them sit in the living ro drinking tea and chit chatting with each other, Sharon mimics Kriya from the earlier days and all of them gave a great laughter. Just then Sharon gets several notifications on her phone. She checks to see if it's Swayam's msgs who she spoke to just few mins ago only to get the shock of her life. Her face went pale as she saw those msgs. She tried very hard to pretend but this didn't go unnoticed by Kriya.*

Kriya's mom: Girls you continue. I have few last minute calls to make. And we'll leave in an hour. Kriya you're through with packing??

Kriya: Yes maa!!! *Hugs her mom*

*Kriya's mom goes to her room and Kriya looks at Sharon with a serious face*

Kriya: Out with it! Now!

Sharon: What??

Kriya: I know something is up. And you're gonna tell me now.

Sharon: *fakes a laugh* What?? Nothing!!! Why are you going all Investigative on me. Come ooonnnn let's eat these parathas, I'll miss this. Don't spoil this for me now.

Kriya: Alright!

Mumbai

Gossip Columnist's POV

Well well. Looks like my plan's working. Rey is all over the place and now he's helpless. He'll definately make a big move tomorrow! And I already know what it is. Just waiting for this to reach Sharon and Kriya Ghai. The more the merrier. This game just got lit. *Evil smile*

Later that evening

Kriya's house, Dehradun

*Everyone's in the living room with bags packed, and ready to leave*

Kriya's mom: Wow! Soon so much is going to change.

Kriya: Mommm now don't get all emotional again.

Sharon: I'll give you too some time alone. *Sharon leaves and waits in the other room*

Kriya's mom: Beta! This is a big change for the both of us. I know past year had been a rollercoaster of changes for you and only I am to be blamed. But I'm doing this for your own good. I know I should have asked you first. But beta I know you'll be happy. The college has offered you a full scholarship for the whole course, plus my office has bought a house over there for accomodation, everything is taken care of. You and your dance will never be apart again. I want you to dance always. And make a career in it. Because now I know that it's your happiness and I can do anything for that.

*They both get emotional and bug each other, Sharon comes and joins in the hug*

Sharon: Guys! My mascara!!

*Everyone breaks into a laughter*

They exit the house and lock the door behind them. Kriya's mom hands over the keys to the society chairman as they get into the cab. They reached the Airport in about half and hour and they start unloading their luggage from the cab.

Sharon: Husshhhhh!!!! So heavy!

Kriya: Yes ma'am we forgot we were with the Dazzling Diva. *Mocks her*

Kriya's mom: Girls let's go.

They move into the Airport. They get their boarding passes and now are in the waiting room.

Kriya's mom: Sharon, you're a really nice girl. I really like you. I'll miss you Beta

Sharon: I'll miss you more Aunty. We'll skype very often. I don't trust this Kriya to but I'll definitely call you and keep you updated.

Kriya' mom gets a video call.  *Swayam waves through the mobile screen*  *All three of them wave back*

Kriya's mom to Swayam: Beta. You remember everything I told you right? Take care of my daughters. I'm leaving a piece of my heart with you. You're gonna be like her Gaurdian now. Okayy. I expect you to keep me updated about her. Actually about both these idiots. *Hits Kriya and Sharon in the head playfully*

Swayam: I called to tell you this same thing. Don't worry. I'm always going to be there for both your daughters. And you just relax and have a great trip in New York.

Kriya to Swayam: Yes yes! You are the only responsible one here. *In a sarcastic tone*

Swayam: I'm glad you agree. *Mocks her*

*Announcement for Kriya's mom' fight blows up on the overhead speakers.*

Kriya'mom: I guess it's time. Bye Swayam. Take care beta. And I trust you with my daughters. Bless you.

*Disconnects the video call*

*Kriya and her mom hug each other tightly*

Kriya: Call me when you land?

Kriya's mom: Ofcourse beta!

Kriya: I'll misd you maa

*Hugs her again*

Kriya's mom: I'll miss you too

Sharon : I'll miss you three. *And joins in the hug*

*Kriya's mom leaves to her destination*

Kriya to Sharon: I'm nervous about tomorrow.

Sharon: I know you are.

*They hear the announcement for their fight and leave from the to go to their destination*

*In the fight, before it take off*

Sharon: I'll just go and watch my face.

Kriya: Okay. Don't be long.

*Announcement is made to turn the cellphones off*

Kriya quickly sends a message to her mom and then switches off her phone.
She takes Sharon's phone to switch it off and bymitake reads the messages. She is Shocked to her core to read everything in there, a guilt ridden tear escapes her eye. Just then Sharon arrives.

Sharon: You okay Kriya?

*Kriya flashing Sharon's phone at her*

Kriya: When were you gonna tell mem??

Sharon: After we took off. So you wouldn't run out of this flight.

Kriya: I'm serious!

Sharon: So am I.  Listen, I spoke to Swayam about this. He explained everything to me and there's more to it.

*Sharon tells Kriya everything that has been going on since the gossip column began* I'm gonna find that snitch anyhow. Footloose is right around the corner.

Kriya: I have a plan!

[I know! I know! I'm too late. But really have many college work to do plus Fan page to handle. Anyway! How did you like this one?? Please comment and let me know. A big Thankyou to all the readers who read, vote and comment. It's really great you guys. Thankyou. Will be back soon. Also. Next update... Kriya is finally back ]