okaasan? more like y/n (part two)

third person pov--

y/n was sitting down next to gon on a different table. the plan was that gon would challenge people to an arm-wrestling match, but for a fee. you could either choose to challenge y/n or gon. if you won against them, you would earn a two-million-jenny ring.

after restless matches of arm-wrestling, a new contestant came up. it was shizuku from the troupe. "oh hello there shizuku." y/n said while waving to shizuku. shizuku waved back. "hello y/n-san." shizuku replied. she had decided to challenge gon, since she knew of y/n's power. while watching the match, y/n noticed that gon was using his full power to defeat her. he didn't know that the hand she was using, was her non-dominate hand.

in the end, gon had won. y/n waved goodbye to shizuku, and waved bye to the other members that she had noticed were there. y/n saw feitan was there, so she decided to get up and go hug him. "woah there, y/n-" feitan said, startled by the hug. he hugged y/n back as she went back to her seat, without saying anything. feitan had followed her, paid the fee, and challenged y/n to a arm-wrestling-match.

"let's have a good match, nii-chan." y/n said happily, although she did whisper the 'nii-chan' part. gon and killua could tell that y/n acted way more happy, and open with feitan. y/n and feitan started the arm-wrestling-match. y/n's bright e/c had turn dull. after around a minute of the match, y/n had won. "uwahh, i forgot how strong you can be.." y/n pouted as she stretched her arm. feitan gave a small chuckle as he walked away with the troupe members he'd come with.

"ne, y/n, was that your full power without nen?" gon asked. y/n stared blankly at gon for a while, until she nodded, confused. "WHAT? REALLY? THAT'S THE POWER OF THE PHA-" gon said, but killua had covered gon's mouth before he could say those last two words.

"bakaa." killua said as we packed up to go back to the hotel. y/n had started to head back, trying to catch up with feitan and the others.

"why'd you leave me?~.." y/n pouted as she caught up with feitan. "it seemed like you were having fun." feitan shrugged. "oh, and thank you shizuku, for not calling me okaasan out there." y/n said to shizuku. all shizuku did was nod. "weren't those the boys that followed machi and nobunaga, y/n?" feitan asked. y/n nodded. "might as well keep them alive. they're interesting." y/n shrugs.

after a while of walking, they had arrived back home. it was only a few days until they had planned to steal the items from the auction. it would finally be y/n's first mission without worrying about her identity of 'okaasan of the spiders'. y/n had hoped that her friends wouldn't get in her way, because if they did she'd probably have to kill them. but she did wish to see the chain user, to get revenge of course.

+^time skip to the day where they steal everything, because i plan on fitting it into this chapter^+

"it's finally the day where we steal everything! i want to fight strong people!" y/n said excitedly. "okaasan, you need to calm down." machi laughed. y/n, or, okaasan, had nodded sadly. "we're doing this partly for uvo-kun, right?" y/n asked chrollo. he nodded. that one nod, had made y/n even more excited. "i want to find this chain user and kill 'em!" y/n said with a little blood lust seeping out.

the day had arrived that they would get 'revenge' for uvogin, and steal everything from the auction.

"y/n, you'll be coming with be if we run into any trouble." chrollo ordered. y/n shrugged and nodded. the others had already left, and y/n walked around with chrollo.

that was until they came. the otōsan, and ojisan of killua zoldyck.

"AH! YOU'RE KILLUA'S OTŌSAN AND OJISAN!" y/n said while pointing at the two older men. "little girl, has this man captured you captive?" zeno asked, the ojisan asked. y/n tilted her head in confusion. "i'm the extraordinary okaasan of the spiders!" y/n said happily waving. the two older men noticed how young she is. "you're the youngest out of the troupe." silva zoldyck noted. "age is just a number! now fight me you zoldycks! ive been waiting for a strong opponent!" y/n said letting out her full aura. the two zoldycks were surprised at how much aura the girl had.

the fight went on, and on, against the two zoldycks, and the two spiders. that was until silva, had punched the two into a wall. "ow, ow, ow.." y/n said weakly. "that hurt." y/n said standing up, holding her bleeding head. she helped chrollo get up. but what had surprised the two spiders, is that the zoldycks had let them live. but, of course, the two spiders had to fake their death. y/n had made a fake body of the two, with kortopi's 𝘯𝘦𝘯.

"gahhh, that fight was fun!" y/n said walking with chrollo. the others had come back to the base with them, sadly they had to stop the mission, and fake their deaths as well. "machi, im okay!" y/n pouted as machi wrapped some bandages around y/n head, where the bleeding was. "you're too reckless and childish during fights, okaasan." machi sighed.

meanwhile with gon, killua, and kurapika.

"it was announced that the phantom troupe is dead." kurapika stated. "that's amazing, kurapika! now you can focus on getting your clan's eyes back!" gon said excitedly. "there was also another body found. it was a girl around the age of twelve. she was found dead next to the leader of the spiders." kurapika said, shrugging, oblivious to know, that the girl, was killua and gon's friend. "w-what did the girl look like?" killua asked, on the verge of tears. "h/l h/c hair, e/c eyes, and around 4'10"." kurapika said, confused.

that's when killua had broken into tears. gon, however, was shaking, terrified to find out that they're best friend was 'dead'.

"y/n..she's dead." gon muttered, still shaking. "were you friends with this girl?" kurapika asked. killua had silently nodded, wiping his tears away.

'how is this possible? someone is stronger than y/n? someone killed her? that can't be.. it has to be some prank!' killua thought, shaking at the thought of it.

'no, she's not dead. she wouldn't die that easily, at least i hope.. i wish i could've been there to protect her.'

—1167 words

DAMN THAT GOT QUITE ANGSTY AT THE END.. EIWVBDOWL..

n e ways, THANKS SO MUCH YOU GUYS FOR 300+ VIEWS, AND AROUND 30 VOTES. I ALSO FOUND OUT I WAS #13 FOR #KILLUAXREADER LIKE WHAAATTTT? THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR FUN, BUT I NEVER EXPECTED TO GET THIS BIG! ILYSM, 💘💞💓💝💗💖💞💝💘💗💓💖