Take me to

I woke up from the light of the bright sun glaring into my eyes and, dannyphantom.exe stoking my inner thighs and whispers "Oh goodmorning sweetheart I was admiring your beauty that is unlike any other I've seen before." "Oh well thank you but, you must be mistaken for someone else" I say to him he looks away and looks back. "Maybe I can prove you're more than you think you are" he says looking at me with the sounds of the waterfall playing back and fourth and we lay down. "You know...I can make you feel good baby." And he could, he knew it to he asked "would you like to lay down and-." I looked up it felt right of course I would. He laid on top of me he smelt like chesnuts and mint as his lips went onto mine. He put his hand near my clit and started going back and fourth untill he went into me once again. The tension between us knew this was bound to happen. "Oh darling"he said in a whisper "you're more than enough for me." We started to makeout while going into eachother while he touched my inner thighs back and fourth. He started to pull my hair back as I struggled to not make a sound. "Uh darling" oh how my parents don't understand. We were finally done he went to the waterfalls river and jumped in. As i was unable to get up I yelled "Take me to!." He grabbed me and held me and jumped into the river together.