i. WILL BYERS GONE MISSING.

o. WILL BYERS GONE MISSING.

CHAPTER ONE, NEVERENDING

         CHRIS STEWARD WAS SITTING ON A COUCH, twiddling around with his radio as his friends, Mike Wheeler, Will Byers, Lucas Sinclair, and Dustin Henderson played their favorite board game, D&D, that had taken weeks to prepare.

"Something is coming, something hungry for blood. A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness. it is almost here," Mike spoke compellingly which Chris was unfazed by.

Chris have never really like playing D&D because of how intense it get with the other, just coming along for the large pizzas they would order every hangout and keeping himself occupied.

"What is it?" Will asked intently, looking across at Mike.

"What if it's the demogorgon?" Dustin wondered, "Oh, jesus, we're so screwed if it's the Demogorgon." Dustin threw his hands up, causing his friend on the couch to chuckle lowly.

"It's not the demogorgon." Lucas argued.

"It's suspense." Chris agreed, continuing to twiddles with the his radio's channels.

"No," Mike retorted, "It's an army of troglodytes charging into the chamber!" He shouted as he sets new game pieces down onto the board.

"Troglodytes?" Dustin grinned.

"Told ya." Lucas teased the curly haired boy, chuckling at dustin before he snorted.

Chris, Will, and Mike joint in laughter before Mike decided to hit the D&D players with another one.

"Wait a minute." Mike whispered softly, making the boys gazes at him quickly, "Did you hear that?"

Chris was confused as he tried his hardest to listen closely to what sound mike was referring to, but he could hear nothing, nothing at all. "What sound?"

"That... that sound? boom... boom..." Mike Started, "Boom!" he shouted as he slammed his hands onto the table, making them flinch, "That didn't come from the troglodytes. No, that... that came from something else."

"The demogorgon!" Mike announced as he sets the monster game piece onto the table, making Will, Lucas, and Dustin groans as chris eyes widened and blinked.

"We're in deep shit." Dustin declared as he motion his finger around in defeat.

"Will, your action!" mike proclaimed.