Shot - 1( Accidental Marriage)

Mulai dari awal

He informed her about the crises and that they both need to leave for london while she rejected saying her family will never allow her to go. Shivaay who is already pissed burst on her saying she will loose her job if she say no while she snap back at him saying if he can he compel her family she will go then. Having no other option left tej talked with her family and after too many requests they finally get ready to send her on a condition some other girl will also go. Shivaay who have crossed all the level of patience in these days force annika to lie and leave with him for london fooling her family. In all this scenario two things that happened was first shivaay gets to know how conservative and narrow minded anika's family is while Tej and annika's father and grand father became quite a good friends .

London

Shivaay and annika reached London in the morning and get ready for meeting. The coming days schedule is deadly busy as they have to complete the work as soon as possible and get back to India.
Within 10 days they get successful in analysing the problem areas and taking corrective actions. Shivaay is quite impressed with Annika's work as she actually proved her capability in these crises.
It is their last day of stay as they both are enjoying their victory over a drink in shivaay's room.

Shiv: Tbh Annika I never thought you to be this much intellectual and talented  ( he says chuckling as alcohol started taking over to his senses)

Ani: Oh hello what do You mean by you never thought? Mumbai ki branch ki Finance Dept ki In Charge hoon main appointed by one and only tej Singh oberoi  ( she says arrogantly filling her and his glass with wine)

Shiv: I know I know stop flaunting (he says rolling his eyes ) Waise tumhari so called conservative family ko yeh pata hai that you drink?( He asks throwing his smug smile at her while she smirks rasing the toast for him)

Ani: Tumahri modern family ko yeh pata hai ki tum betting krte ho ( she asked while he looked at her dumbfound )

Shiv: How do you know ( he asked petrified while she smirks )

Ani: you must have heard about beauty with brains right let me Introduce you to beauty with brains and with private sources ( she says smiling smugly flaunting herself  while he laughs throwing his head at the back )

Shiv: Are we stalking much( he smirks while she blinks taking the last sip of the drink)

Ani: lets go out and do something exciting yaar it's our last day here and we even didn't visited any pup till now( she sulked as alcohol have completely taken over her senses)

Shiv: says the one who is not allowed to even step out of her house after 9 pm ( he says chuckling making her frown)

Ani: Seems like you love my family quite much. Why don't you get your self adopted in it( she says sarcastically  making him chuckle)

Shiv: Aab Kya kr skte hai Tumhe upr se neech lane ke liye yaad dilwana padta hai ( he says chuckling making her frown)

Ani: if your nonsense is over now toh kahin le chalo.( she says irritated)

Shiv: Nah ji Raat bahut ho gyi hai. It's not safe

Ani: God! It's London Mr scary cat ( she says laughingly making him frown) Scary cat get scared.( She added)

Shiv: Nonsense scared and me? And how dare you call me cat ( furiously)

Ani : becoz that's what your are. Scary turned scared cat( she says chuckling making him furious)

Shiv: let's go. Let me show you all the clubs and pubs of this city today( saying this he hold her wrist and moves out of room while shehappily followed him dancing in her mind )