Shot 1- (Married To My Ex Wife's Lawyer)

Hello :)

Welcome to the new short story 🥳

Here is the first shot of this story

Enjoy 💖

...........

Base for the story
Year 2019
Shivaay and tia are married for more than 7 months. They had an arranged marriage. One day shivaay found tia with her allerged boyfriend in his farmhouse in a compromising position. he accused her of cheating and filed a divorce case against her.
On the other hand Tia is trying to prove that shivaay never kept her happy and he is not man enough to satisfy her physical and emotional needs that's why She did an extra martial affair. She demanded a big amount of alimony for her future expenses in return of giving divorce while shivaay is adamant of not giving her any kind of alimony as she is one who cheated him and tried to ruin his life.

....................

Its 2nd hearing of Shivaay& tia's divorce case

Tia's lawyer is Miss Annika Rathod.

Shivaay's Lawyer is Mr Daksh Khurana.

Court room
Judge: You can start.

Ani:Thank you mam. I want to talk to mr oberoi. can I.

Judge: You may proceed .

Ani: Look mr oberoi. Why are you wasting everyone's time. Its just a matter few crores. Just give and take divorce , get married again and live a happy life. Why you want to spoil your life in court hearings?

Shiv: Get married again? To a goldigger like her ? ( he retaliate)

Tia: Hold your words shivaay.

Shiv: But where is the lie? That's what you are. You married me for money and you wanted me to keep quite.( he sulked)

Tia: I have enough wealth mr oberoi. You are forgetting who is my father. ( she rebuke)

Shiv: Okay then why you need my money then? You have a rich father go and encash him. ( he retaliate)

Tia: oh really and what about the months I wasted being with you. I just want my compensation. ( she frowns)

Shiv: You wasted? you bloody planned this whole wedding to get share in my property and now when you are caught red handed you wanted compensation For spoiling my life? My 7 months? Bloody you ruined a relationship like marriage for me for forever. ( he rebuke furiously)

Tia: Stop accusing me shivaay. If you were man enough to keep me happy then I

Shiv: oh shut your mouth. Man enough? Are a women enough to deserve a man who was loyal towards you. Who respected you. You deserve nothing tia. Nothing.

Ani and daksh Look towards each other and then at tia and shivaay.

They both don't know they should be one fighting for them or they themselves do the job.

Judge: stop it both of you. From last 2 Hearings I m hearing the same thing again and again. Why can't you both decide on one thing and then come here for hearing. ( she scolds both of them )

Daksh: I am sorry mam but Mr oberoi do tried to contact mrs tia many times but she is not ready to listen anything.

Ani: becoz mr oberoi wanted her to shut her mouth and sigh divorce papers. He is not ready to give her alimony which is wrong. Why would tia agree? its her right. If he wanted divorce then he should also compromise a bit. Alimony is tia's judicial right madam. No one can snatch it from her. Mr Oberoi can negotiate it but look it him and his so called attitude. ( she says giving a disappointing look to shivaay who glares at her Frowning )