Chapter 2

"Happy birthday,Jungkook!"

It's been two years now and it's the only time i wrote in this diary again,we are pretty busy these days.
Concerts,TV guesting and music videos.

It stressed me out most of the time but the reason why i'm here is because of these feelings i'm starting to be confused about.

And by that,i mean feelings with one of my brothers.

Taehyung Hyung.

These past years have been a roller coaster ride for me.

I know that i'm always looking forward to Taehyung's praise and we are all clear with that but these few months,i'm always looking forward to seeing him, to play with him, and to hang out with him.

I mean..why not right?

But i always feel a twisted knot in my stomach whenever he's around.

When his arms are around my shoulder or when he's goofing next to me.I find myself a little shy and blushing with his smile and i can't even look straight at him.

It's so weird for me.

I had a relationship before and all i know that you only feel bashful and excited when you have special feelings with her.

And i am.

I think it's just a mix up because frankly, he's my favorite Hyung.

I don't know but i suddenly became attracted with his eyes and lips,his mischievous attitude towards me and i like it when he's attention is only mine.

I love when i'm teasing him in some of our fan meetings.

One time,when we're standing in one lane,Jin hyung secretly poke him on his arms and he suddenly looked at me with scrunch eyebrows and tapped my arms.

"Jungkookiee!!Stop poking me!"

I looked back at him and tapped his arms as well while giggling with his cuteness.

"I didn't do it!"

"But i felt someone poke me!"

"I didn't Tae,i'm not playing with you,okay?"

I act a little cool and ignore him but i'm flattering inside.How can he be this cute while being angry?

Uhh..Taehyung.

Adoring someone is quite okay but day by day, this feeling of longing for his presence keeps going on and the worst part is..

I feel uncomfortable when he's hanging out with other members.

Okay!Okay!I'm a little kind of possessive and i admit that but i can only feel this with him. Even when we had to shoot a music video with some girls,my eyes are always at him or even tried to get his attention by riding on an inflatable foam on a swimming pool but he's too busy goofing around with Jimin hyung.

Long story short,i feel this kind of jealousy and i can't hide it.

"V,if you will date another member,who will it be?"

The MC asked him and there's an urge that i wanted it to be me but he chooses J-hope hyung.

"Because he's so neat."

I tried to fight it until i saw myself saying.

"I'm clean too."

Thank goodness that they are laughing and didn't hear it but I really felt jealous, why not me?

I'm also neat!

Jungkook is clean!

Why not me,hyung?