the man furrowed his eyebrows at us. "you went to the wrong house. get lost, kids."

he was about to shut the door when miso came running towards us & shoved her dad out of the way.

"yo guys! come on in." she said in her usual cheerful tone and flashed her cute eye smile.

ooof i hate you butterflies.

i acted normal & entered their house along with the other boys but her dad is literally glaring at us.

"miso, who are these?" he asked in a deep voice. miso looked up at him & put on a smile. "my best friends."

"why're all of them are boys??"

"because those bitc- ..beach girls at school doesn't want to befriend me cuz i don't look too girly enough for them." she rolled her eyes at the thought.

her dad was about to say something but she quickly pushed us to her bedroom.

"your dad looks scary." kevin said, shivering. "yeah, he looks like he's about to beat the crap out of us." chanhee also said.

"and his body looks so good"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"juyeon what the fuck"

"let's start playing!" miso passed all of the controllers to us & turned on the game.

"oh let's play that 2 vs 2!" chanhee requested, nudging me a little too hard.

since miso was sitting at my other side, my shoulder bumped into hers. "hey! what was that for?!" she slapped my arm.

"ow! that was chanhee!"

"huh? i didn't do anything." he acted innocent & looked at me with a teasing smile.

"by the way, juyeon is my partner." chanhee said once again, selecting juyeon's player in the game.

"changmin will be mine!" miso exclaimed. my eyes widened.

"i will be yours?!"

"yeah! you're my partner!" she said, pointing at the tv screen which showed that she already selected me as her partner.

chanhee & juyeon then sang a bgm while looking at the two of us.

i swear these people

"the hell? anyways, let's start-"

"wHAT THE FUCK WHY DO I HAVE NO PARTNER" kevin suddenly exclaimed from behind.

"I JUST WENT OUT TO GET SOME FOOD AND THANKFULLY MISO'S DAD AIN'T THERE AND NOW YALL PLAYING WITHOUT ME?!"

"do yall hear sumn?"

"nah. come on, let's play."

"I FUCKING HATE YALL"

°

the five of us played until midnight.

"it's getting late yall.. go home now." miso said, yawning in between.

"yeah, alright. we'll get going now." the three stood up, waving goodbye at miso before walking out the room.

"why're you still here?" she asked me. i shrugged.

"you better go to sleep now. you look so tired." i said, standing up to turn off the game & clean some mess on the floor.

i heard her yawn that made me chuckle. "yeah." she said, plopping down her bed.

"changmin?"

"hm?"

"can you sing something for me to sleep?"

i smiled. she's like a baby.

"sure." i then sat at the edge of her bed and she made herself comfortable.

i hummed some song that came up my mind & looked at her. oh my younghoon- so perfect.

she slowly drifted to sleep.

i smiled at the sight & stood up, trying to be quiet so she won't wake up all of a sudden.

i turned her night lamp on and turned off the lights before finally exiting her room.

"so boyfie material." kevin cooed. wow, they were listening from out here? not surprised.

chanhee then smacked my head. "you better take good care of that girl or else i'll beat you up and tell her dad."

no- not her dad─

"what are y'all kids still doing here?" a deep voice spoke by the end of the hallways.

"sh-shit"

the four of us had a moment of eye contact & gave each other a nod.

we bowed down at miso's father. "we'll get going now, mr. han.. b-bye!"

we then ran out the house.

°