Your Spoiled

After Uncle Sammy took me shopping he stopped at Starbucks got my a Java Chip frappé with extra chocolate and a cookie.

When we pulled up to my house we carried all my bags into my room. I got my sister Ashley a pair of her favorite sweats, a pair of shoes and a flannel.

I heard Uncle Cam and Uncle Nash yelling as they walked in the house. I ran downstairs really quick causing me to almost fall.

"Uncle Cam!!" I said jumping from the 3rd step of the stairs into his arms.

"Hey little princess" he said hugging me back.

He put me down and I hugged Uncle Nash.

"Guys come look at the stuff Uncle Sammy got me" I said pulling them up the stairs.

They sat on the bed as I showed them every single thing Uncle Sammy got me.

"Sam she already has a bunch of shoes and clothes she doesn't wear." My dad said kissing me of the head.

"Hello gorgeous" my dad said kissing my forehead.

"Hi dad." I said hugging him.

"Dad look at my Timberland's." I said pulling them out of the box.

"Nice, I like them." He said looking at them.

"Oh dad do you mind if I use the truck tonight." I said giving him the puppy dog face.

"Where are you going?" He said looking at me.

"Dylan and I might go to the movies tonight." I said smiling.

"Already but don't stay out to late." He said pointing his finger at me.

"Uncle Nash can you help me put my stuff away." I said giving him a pupph dog face.

"Of course I will." He said grabbing a hanger.

40 minutes later we were done we both walked downstairs and starting talking to everyone in the kitchen.

"Hey mom, I didn't know you were home." I said hugging my mom.

"I just got home." She said hugging me back.

"Mom did you see what Uncle Sammy got me" I said bring my mom into my room.

I took her into my closest and showed her all my shoes, clothes and purses he got me.

"Your so spoiled" he said lightly punching my arm.

"Aren't I." I said as we walks out of my room grabbing my Starbucks drink walking back to the kitchen.