babysit

Y/N POV
I sighed happily.What a good day!Im home alone,watching my favorite show and munching Jin's chips.

T.O.P:Give us your radio and we'll let you go*giggled* Kwangsoo look at him shooketh.
Kwangsoo:Jinja? He finally gave the radio to top and they still didn't let go of him.
Kwangsoo:Yah!chama,chama,chama-

(The show im talking about is running man ep.84-85:>)

It got interrupted by the doorbell ringing.I groaned  paused what im watching and go to the door.I open it and saw Junmin and his child Sukmyeong.

"Wah!Hello Sukmyeong-ssi~"I lighty pinched his cheeks and he giggled.I turn to Junmin and ask."Do you need anything?"I beamed.

"Im going to a business trip for 3 days.. Could you please babysit Sukmyeong while im gone?"He scratched his nape.

"Oh sure! Is that his clothes?"I look at the bag he is holding and he nodded.

"Here."He gave me the bag and oof.its heavy.

"Thankyou again Y/n,really!"He said and bowed."Im gonna be late for the flight!"he handed me the baby and kiss the top of its head."Bye Y/n!"
He said and got to his car.

I look at the car drove off at a distance."uhm..bye?"I turn my attention to the baby already looking at me smiling."Lets go in shall we?"

"Okay Noona!"he replied and I cooed.

We got to the Living room and I drop the bags on the floor and set him down on the couch.

"So!Sukmyeong what do you want to do?"I ask."Watch cartoon!"I giggled at his cuteness and switch Running Man to Cartoons.he immediately focus on the tv smiling.

"Myeong im just gonna take a shower stay here okay?"He just nodded and give me a thumbs up.I go to my bathroom and prepare the bathtub for a nice warm bath.the tub was full and Im already off my clothes,I take a step at the tub full of warm water and lay down on it.

Hah...What a wonderful day..
.
.
.
.
"NOONA!!"the boy on the living room shouted.

I startled and quickly wrap a towel around my body and got out of the tub.

"Sukmyeong?!Are you alright?"I shouted back struggling to got out of the bathroom because of the wet tiles.I suddenly heard him crying so I panicked and fasten my pace there but  I slipped and meet my bestfriend..floor.

I hissed in pain when I tried to move my ankle."Why now?!"I whined in frustration.but stopped when someone grab my wrist and pull me up.I look at the person and gasped but got replaced by a frown.

"What are you doing here coco?"I asked the brunette holding my arms to prevent me from falling.

"Is it bad to visit my fiancé?"He grinned front teeth showing.I scrunch my nose cringing at what he said.

"Keep dreaming coco."I manage to stand up straight and break free of his hold.

Am I forgetting something?..

Sukmyeong!

"Oh sheet!"I cursed under my breath remembering the child who screamed for my help."Sukmyeong?!"I walk-jump to the living to find him watching tv while eating waffles...wait waffles?

He turned his head to me and said."Oh hey noona."and focus on the tv again.

He just cried like someone scared the shit out of him..then now..tf?

"He thought Im an Intruder so he screamed but I gave him my waffles."He said

Is this guy a mind reader?

I look at him suspiciously that cause him to chuckle.

"Stop that I will melt."He smirked.pink tint of blush visible on my face."Get change,or do you want me to do-"Before he could continue Im up the stairs going to my room.

ROSÉ POV
"Ahh~Yes right there."

"Stop it hurtss"

SMACK

"I SAID STOP PABO."Rosé said to her boyfriend who is caressing the back of his neck where a painful smack laid.

"Oww what was that for?"He whined.

"You kept squishing my toes,be grateful I gave you a massage."She make a 'hmp'sound crossing her arms and glaring at Jimin.

That give signal to jimin that she's upset."Aww Im sorry baby Im gonna make it up to you.how about let's go to Y/n's House later?"he cling into her resembling a cute koala.

"Pabo she don't know our relationship remember?"She immediately hugged back.

"Then let's tell her now,nothing will stop us from telling her..right?"

"NOONA!HYUNG IS KILLING MEEE"The brown headed boy said laughing out loud maybe the neighbors could hear it.

"NO IM NOTTT!"Kook said smiling still tickling the child below him.

While Y/n on the other hand is cooking lunch for the two.

"Welp guess Im wrong lets just tell her tomorrow."Jimin said to Rosé who stands at the open door watching the three in awe.

"Let's give them privacy for now.."Rosé said quietly closing the door and turning back to jimin.

"Im jealous I want a baby brother~"She said looking at the trees they pass by.

"No need lets make one then."Jimin has guts to say.

SMACK