15.Matlab Uncle

Today is the big day for Fab5... Today is the day their song will be launch.. Everyone is in the interview..

Nandini is in hall.. Where is party held.. Soon she joined by Navya as she is also invited but Abhi didn't come because of work..

Nandini : I missed you Navya ♥

Navya : I missed you too nandini

After a while.. Mr.& Mrs. Malhotra come their.. They didn't saw Nandini but Nandini notice them

Nandini : Umm Navya look uncle auntie is here..

Navya : Do you want to go..?

Nandini : I think I should go..

Navya : But Nandini if anything goes wrong then what will you do..?

Nandini : Relax Navya I'm just going to meet them.. Koi jung ladne nhi jaa rahi hu.. So relax...

Navya nods and Nandini goes to them..

Nandini Bent down to touch their feet.. They Bless her but not with the pleasant..

Nandini : Uncle Auntie how are you...?

Nyonika : Acche hi hote agar tum ne jo kiya wo na karti..

Nandini : Main kuch samjhi nhi auntie..

Raj : Nandini go and enjoy beta why are you here..?

Nandini : Uncle main to milne ayi thi aap logo se..

Nyonika : Hogaya milna.. Aab jao

Nandini : Sorry auntie. . I should leave

Nyonika : Ji Haan.. Jaldi jaao

Nandini leaves from there.. After nandini leaves Raj scolds nyonika for this type of behavior

Raj : What is this Nyonika..? Can't you talk to her normally..! She is come here to talk to Us..! Aur tum khud hi soucho kon karta hai aisa specially young generation se to ummed hi nhi kar sakte..! But she come just because she respects you..! Respect Us. .!

Nyonika : I know Raj she is very good girl. ! But She is not the girl I want to be my Daughter-in-law..! This is the reason I can't accept her..!

Raj : Yeah.. I know they decided to sudden marriage you have lots of dreams regarding Manik Marriage..! But har sapne poore ho zaruri to nhi na.. God has planned something else for everyone..!

Nyonika : I know Raj.. I'm trying to accept the truth....! It will take time....!

They are talking unaware of the fact that someone is listening their talks..

After some time

(づ ̄³ ̄)ˣₒˣₒ Xoxo XOX

Raj And Nyonika is talking to someone when Fab5 comes to.. They congratulate everyone..

Manik forcefully hugged his Parents. : Mom Dad please forgive me.. I can't live without you guys.. I'm sorry but I can't help I shared with you guys that I'll marry Nandini only.. And you guys didn't get agree so we married to each other.. I didn't take this much big step but uski sagai ho jati kisi aur se and i can't let this happen

Raj : It's ok

Manik : No Dad it's not ok.. If you guys say na ki leave Nandini.. I'll do this for you guys.. But please don't get angry with me.. I can't see you guys like this..

Raj : We never said to leave her..

Manik ; I Heard your talks with Mom.. Mom can't accept Nandini... She wants any other girl to be my Bride.. So tell me I'll marry her and I'm ready to leave Nandini..

In party everyone is talking about Manik that how much he loves his parents.. He is sharing his happiness with his parents.. And seeing their long lasting hug Nandini also come to them.. But the way she is standing they can't notice her but she can see everything and listen every single word they are saying..

From the starting she is hearing everything..

Manik : Mom please talk to me..

Nyonika : Manik.. It's ok beta..

They also hug him back and sharing the happiness

After party everyone goes to MaNan's Apartment..

Raj : I must say Nandini you did a great job..!!

Nandini : Matlab Uncle..?

Raj : Arre by decorating the house beautifully.. This is house is so good I'm feeling to stay here only

Manik : To Papa stay here na..

Raj : Yeah.. But I have to go tomorrow na..

Nyonika : So what..? We will come here in weekends..!! What say won't you welcome us then..?

Nandini smile a little at this

Nandini : This is your house only.. Feel free to come here whenever you want..!! You are always welcome..!!

They smile at each other and goes to sleep as it's already Mid Night..

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤