chapter 1

y/n pov

y/n pov.

As my eyes fluttered open. "wait who was she...?" I said to yourself and stood up from your bed a yawned.

looking at my desk to see a note book. reading the words on it. "May 6th I met a wild bunny girl." I read off the note.

ood. I changed into your school uniform. My sister Kaede entered my room.

"Y/n! good morning!" she said as she entered you're room. "oh good morning Kaede."

I put you're notebook and notes into you're bag. "I'll almost be heading out ok?" I said.

"okay!" she said. you went into you're living room putting you're shoes on. "bye" I said as you left the house.

I was walking to you're class. to see the girl I saw earlier yesterday.

my friend was talking to you about the girl you met. Mostly just talking about how she's a model and stuff.

[Time skip]

you were sitting on a bench eating your lunch when a someone went to talk to you. "Can we talk?" she asked.

you nodded and looked up at her.
"listen I don't want you hanging out with Yumma anymore." she said.

"oh may I ask why?" I responded. "I don't want him hanging out with you. especially the hospital incident."

she said and walked away.

I started walking to the train stop. I spotted the bunny girl you met eariler yesterday at the library.

this couple was taking pictures of Mai San while she was standing there.

you moved into the picture to block the view of her. "who the hell are you?" they asked.

"I'm a human being, are you photographer?" I asked. they got mad while the girl standing next to him calmed him down and said "let's go."

I sighed and stood next to Mai San.

"Thank you."

[I finally updated sorry for the wait! I wasn't sure what I was going to do for the story. but here's chapter one.]