The 'Incident' part 2

Paper's pov..

I sat there for a while, dazed and confused. He liked me, and I liked him back. But if my parents ever found out, I'd be dead.

"ey paper, we need some help!" YinYang yelled into Paper's ear.

"YinYang what the hell," I turned to look at them. "What's up..?" I didn't know what to say. I was still stuck on the fact OJ confessed.

After helping YinYang with his problem I made my way to the kitchen. The Cherries greeted me with a smile as they saw me walk in. I smiled back.

"Oh Paper!" Soap came through the back door with her gardening gear on. "Thanks for getting the groceries, I know it must of been quite the burden having to go with YinYang." She chuckled

"No problem!" I chuckled at her comment.

I had ended up having a nice conversation with Soap, it took my mind off OJ. Soap left with a wave back to her garden and I made my way upstairs. Unfortunately I tripped on the stairs carpet.

I hit my nose with a THUMP!

I heard people coming over to me as I weakly got up.

"Paper! Are you ok?" I heard OJ as he helped me up. I nodded but felt something drip from my nose.

"Oh my gosh! Paper your nose is like BLEEDING!" Salt pointed out.

"Someone get a tissue!" Tissues ran away with a quick cough.

OJ ended up helping me up and brought me to my room.

"OJ I'm perfectly fine its just a nose bleed" I sighed as we walked to my room.

OJ grabbed the tissues out of Salt's hands, OJ placed the tissue on my nose and instructed me to just keep the tissue there. A few moments after some silence OJ spoke.

"So about the confession..."I felt my face heat up, he just went with that?!

"Listen I think it's best if we stay friends, it's safer that way. If my dad found out you'd be in problems. And I'd be in even bigger problems." I turned away from him.

He looked at me and sighed, I looked at him sadly. I heard the door open and Soap entered with a glass of water.

"Hey Paper, I heard that loud ass bang from down stairs." Soap said in sorrow.

She handed me the glass and I took the bloody tissue off. I started drinking the water.

"Thanks Soap" Soap said I just needed to rest, it was already late so it made sense.

I felt exhausted for some reason, OJ saw how I looked and left my side. I was upset for a moment but ended up falling asleep anyway.

|.|

|.|
FIXED!