unBOTHERED pt.1

I've been here with Stokeley and the gang for about 3 weeks and I can say...I actually like these people. X is sweet when he wants to be. Same with Stokeley, besides the fact that he's in love with me. He takes good care of me and Ari. He gets very protective of me sometimes though. For example, last weekend, Ski took me out to the mall for the first time since I ran away. He held my hand the whole way there. Once we got in the mall, he took me in a LV store. He told me to get whatever I wanted and let me roam...

Flashback

"You better stay where I can see you !" he said making me giggle as I walked back into the store.

              🤭 bitch not a giggle...

I searched for something I would normally wear. But everything was fancy and fucking expensive.

"Hey, can I help you?'' I turned around and saw a tall, light skin man. He wore a suit and held a clip board.

"Uh, I'm just looking. I said nervously as I looked at the floor.

"Anything specific that you came for?"

"Just clothes...uh to wear".

Really bitch, really...

"Oh, well. Would you like my assistance? I'm a designer and I dress celebrities all the time." He said with a friendly smile on his face. I hesitated remembering Stokeley tell me if a guy ever talks to me he'll sink him in the river after shoving him in a suitcase...so...

"Oh, um. I guess-''

"Great! Come on, let's take you to the dressing room area. I'll get you some outfits to try on." He said enthusiastically before speeding off down a dress aisle.

I took a seat and looked around for Ski. He was talking to Tankhead. My favorite demon. He's one of my closest friends. I've also befriended Coolie, Trunks, and Craig. On another note, X is wishy-washy and Wifi is still an ass.

"Alright, I brought you some outfits I think would fit your figure very nicely." He said, handing me the clothes.

He unlocked the dressing room for me and I thanked him before walking in.

I hung all the dresses up a as and examined them all. I decided I would try on the black dress with the ruffles on the arms.

(Pretend they're LV plz😭❤️)

I put the dress on and looked in the mirror

I put the dress on and looked in the mirror. I smiled while doing a lil turn in the mirror. I'm going to go show Ski. I exited the dressing room and walked out into the store part where I saw Wifi on his phone.

"Why are you here?" I asked while crossing my arms.

"Ski had to go to the car but he'll be back." He said turning his phone off and looking at me. He looked me up and down for a few seconds and then busted out laughing.

"W-Well, what the fuck is so funny??"I said in a sassy, yet confused manner.

"Girl, what the fuck are you wearing!? You wearing this dress with some fucking ostrich feathers on it? Ahhahaa!" he yelled, throwing his head back laughing. I just stood there feeling a little bad because he's loud as hell and people are looking at us. My eyes started to tear up so I turned back to go to the dressing room. Then he grabbed my arm.

"Aw, wait don't cry. I'm just fucking with you. You're sensitive I see. Come on, it's a nice dress. I bet Stoke- I mean, Ski will like it." He said laughing.

I- I am so sorry for the wait😭 I know I'm terrible but I'm trying 😂 Pt 2 (to this chapter )should be out soon. 🖤 Thanks for sticking around!