RUN

Elyse

I'm waiting downstairs watching Ariana and X shooting each other with nerf guns.

"Elyse come play with us." Ari said handing me a gun.

"...Sure"

I grabbed the gun and she ran and ducked behind a couch fast. I ran toward her but got shot in the ass. As I turn around I see X dying of laughter. I cock my gun and shoot X in the cheek and duck off with Ari.

"Imma kick your ass!"

Ari got up and shot at X and so did Ari. This didn't stop him from charging over and tackling us on the floor. We all laughed as X started tickling Ari and I until we couldn't breath.

"What's all the laughing about", Ski said coming downstairs.

"We had a quick nerf war." X said smiling and standing up.

"Elyse come on. " Ski said walking out the door.

"Okay" I said walking out behind him.

"Where are we going?" I asked as we walked down the street. He pointed down the street to a café.

As we walked I observed him. He wore a gray VLone hoodie with a pair of blue jeans. He had on 3 smaller silver chains and he looked a little radiant. He looked over at me I smiled a bit. I looked back over towards the cafe trying to avoid his gaze.

Once we arrived, he opened the door for me and I walked in before him. Once we took a seat I looked at him waiting to hear what we were doing.

"Elyse, I know it's probably meaningless for you right now but I'm so sorry. I just love you so much and I've got a lot of... issues and I don't want them to come in between us because we could be so much stronger than that. All I want is to take care of you and sometimes I get...jealous. I fell in love with you and I know you may not feel the same way right now but just give me a chance to make you love me too. I hate not talking to you..." he looked at me and grabbed my hand. I just looked at him.

"Please talk to me."

In the moment I felt for him. Part of me wanted to go and hug him and say I was here for him and maybe it would work out. But of course that doesn't fit for our current situation.

"You...you keep saying that you have issues....which was obvious when you threw me in the back of your van. But how would this work. You've kidnapped me and my sister. Paid off my mother and you almost choked me out Ski. This is a mess. Maybe in other circumstances this could have worked but..."

"It doesn't have to be a mess. I just want to take care of you and make you mines. Technically, that can't happen right now because I made a deal with the guys so you belong to all of us but we'll work it out. I pro- "

"What..."

"The boys wouldn't let me kidnap you so I proposed if I shared you with them then they'd let me keep you."

"Like a fucking dog Ski!!!" People in the cafe looked over at me but I just looked out the window.

"Elyse, I'm sorry. I-I'll tell the boys they can't have you."

"You don't realize how crazy you sound, huh?"

"Don't call me crazy..."

"Why? That's how your acting, fucking crazy"

"I said don't call me crazy!" he yelled hitting the table clenching his jaw. "Don't ruin a perfectly good date..."

I laughed as tears streamed down my face at this point all eyes were on us. Ski grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the cafe.

"I'm gonna order us coffee. Wait right here."

"Y-you don't even....k-know what I want. I continued to laugh manically and uncontrollably at this fucked up ass situation trying to breathe at the same time.

"Yes I do. A carmel frappuccino with extra whipped cream." This only made me laugh harder because he stalked me to the point he knows what coffee I fucking drink. He rolled his eyes and walked back in the cafe.

I watched him walk back in through the door and get in line through the glass window. I had a quick and sudden idea. I waited until he got to the cashier and was talking before sprinting as fast as I could down the street. I honestly don't know where I'm going but I'm gone.

Stokeley

"Thank you." I said to the cashier holding the coffee cups. I looked at the window but it was kinda fogged by the morning mist. I exited the shop and she wasn't there.

"FUCK!!!!"

OOOO SUSPENSE.... I KNOW THE LAST CHAPTER KINDA SUCKED BUT HOPEFULLY THIS IS BETTER. THANK YOU ALL WHO READ FOR READING. THANK YOU TO WHO VOTES FOR VOTING. AND LAST BUT NEVER LEAST THANK YOU TO THE LOVELY COMMENTERS FOR COMMENTING. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
~E