Part 1-4

1- You walk slowly into the volleyball cause your friend told you to come. You look around to see a different school playing against yours. "Hey y/n, you came to see the practice game" She said. "Practice game?" You say confused. Your friend calls you over so you take a seat next to her. "Who are they?" You say. "Karasuno" She says. "Karasuno, never heard of them", you say with a chuckle. "HEY WATCH OUT!!!", someone yells. You see a ball flying twords your face. You shut your eyes and shield yourself. You sit their for a few seconds. You then open your eyes, you see a tall boy standing infront of you with a volleyball in his hand. "Oikawa..." You say softly. He kneels down and looks into your eyes. Putting his hand on your thigh. "Are you okay?" he says concerned. You look into his eyes and take a big gulp. You say nothing just nod your head. He smiles softly and stands back up again. He starts walking over to the court. Turning around an winking at you. You blush and run your finger through your hair. You watch him serve while playing that moment over and over again.

2- You watch the rest of the game only having your eyes on Oikawa. "Wow their great!" Your friend says. "Yeah" you say. You hear the ringing of a whistle. Turns out Karasuno took a time out. "I wouldn't blame them, the score is 22 to 24", your friend says. You nod your head and watch the teams head back to the court. Oikawas serve, you watch as he throws the ball in the air and jumps. He hits the ball down and it hits the court. Silence... The whistle blows twice as the team starts to cheer. You clap and watch the teams get in a line. The teams walk past each other and give a high five. Saying "good game". You watch as karasuno leave the gym along with visitors. You are about to walk out of the gym as you hear a voice. "Hey y/n!" Oikawa says loudly. You turn around. Your friend pushes you forward. She smiles at you and walk out of the gym. At this point it was only you two in the gym. "Yeah..." you say softly. "You sure your okay?" he says. You smile and nod. He puts his arm around you. You blush and smile. "Follow me" he says.

3- He leads you down some stairs. Grabbing your hand and opening a door for you. Locking the door behind him. You look around and follow him. He stops by a locker, opening it and getting clothes out. "I saw you staring at me" he says. You look away and close your eyes. "It's okay you can look" he says. You turn your head and watch him take off his shirt. He doesn't put his other shirt on. He looks at you and slowly walks towards you. He grabs your face. Looking into your eyes. He leans in and kisses you softly. You put your hand around his shoulders. He props you up onto the lockers. Kissing you aggressively. He kisses your neck as you roll your head back into your head. Taking off your shirt. Kissing all over you chest. He removes your shorts and then slowly removes his. Taking off both of your underwear. He looks into your eyes. Slowly pushing into you. You throw your head back and moan. He goes faster and faster. He covers your mouth so you don't make to much noise. Kissing on your neck and chest. You tightly dig your fingers into his back. As your eyes roll into the back of your head. He gets faster. You both moan loudly as you both climax.

4- He looks at you and sets you down on the tiles. You sit their for a few moments breathing loudly. "Ding Ding Ding". "The bell" you say. You get up and put your clothes on. He watches you. You grab your bag and start to head out the door. "Where are you going" he says. "Sorry I gotta get to class" you say. "Oh, okay see you next time" he says. You open the door and turn around. He winks at you. You smile and start to run up the stairs headed to class. Thinking about that moment over and over again.