Week 1,Day 1

Harry's p.o.v (again)

So as soon we got off the plane,it wasn't cold but actually freezing. Since it was abandoned we had no-one to drive us,so we kinda had to walk a long way.

"Hey Draco?" I said trying to start the conversation,"Hm?" He said distracting and kept walking. I scoffed under my breath and kept walking. I saw the cabin lights and I turned to Draco to see if he had seen them. Which he obviously did not because he's to busy looking at blowing tree's, in deep thought.

I rolled my eyes and decided to talk to him...again. "Hey Draco, look do you see the cabin lights?" I asked him, tapping his shoulder. He looked at me and shook his head 'no'. So I made him turn his head to look at the flashing lights. "Oh," Draco said and slapped himself lightly on the forehead. I chuckled lightly and started walking a little faster. Soon the sun was setting and we were very close to the house...or cabin. We only had to follow the straight road. (See what i did there?)

"Hey...um Harry?" I hear Draco speaking softly. I stop walking and turn to face him. "Yes?" I say rasing my eyebrow at him in question. He shakes his head and keeps walking. I frown. "No, what's up?" I say trying not to let concern slip into my voice. He sighs and says"What will we do when we get there?" I shrug, "We need to find these missing people."  I say in a somewhat serious voice.

In the corner of my eyes i see Draco nodding, I smile knowing I'm finally getting through to him as a partner. Soon we finally reach the cabin and when we opened the door.... The place was beautiful and amazing. "This is a wonderful looking place"- "This is a wonderful looking place"
Me and Malfoy said together or in unison. We both look at each other and I smiled while he chuckled.

"I suggest we look around and since it's a cabin, not a flat or a house it's kinda small." Draco said very seriously and I had to bite my tongue not to smile. So me and Draco looked around the house to find; 1Big bedroom, 1 medium bathroom, 1 small kitchen and a basement... Sort of and a large living room. "Well, I think that we discovered and looked at everything." I said and looked at draco who nodded. "So there's only 1 bed, so someone's is gonna sleep on the couch." I stated, " It's a big bedroom, so why don't we both share it?" Draco asked and I looked at him shockingly. Draco must've seen my confusion as a blushed a hot red.

(Harry's thoughts.) Did i just call Malfoy- I mean Draco...hot? I mean sure he looks hot, wait i mean- (End of Harry's thoughts) "Harry..HaRRy...HARRY POTTER" Draco yells and snaps his fingers in my face. "Hm? I'm sorry,I just had a weird thought." I said blushing a bit of pink. I saw draco roll his eyes which made me roll my eyes, seeing him annoyed.

"So Potter, are we sharing a room or not?" Draco said impatiently. I roll my eyes playfully again to get on his nerves more, "1: it's Harry not quote unquote Potter" I say mockingly. "2:Yes we can share a room and stuff. We basically are sharing the whole bloody cabin together." I say having a bit of teasing in my tone. "Okay...." Draco trails off and he smiles and suddenly jumps up into a happy mood. " Let's Goo Find The Room...AGAIN!" Draco shouts excitedly. I laugh and we walk-(Who am I kidding smh)Runs into our new room.

Did this story on June 30th 2020. Next chap smut, or attempt at smut.
648 words🙂