boxer's girl // three

Start from the beginning

"I liked it." Hannah cut me off with a smile as I walked back over to the edge of her bed. She crossed the bed to where I was on her knees and pulled me in for a kiss. She was almost my height when she was like this.

"Well then, I'll start calling you it more." I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Good." She smiled, getting up from the bed as well. I watched her in the dark as she pulled off her jeans and t shirt. She picked up my t shirt that I had discarded when I turned off the lights. I now remained in my boxers and jeans sitting on her bed. She looked good in my t shirt. "I'm wearing your shirt." She said as if it was her way of asking, but I didn't care. She was beautiful anyways.

I pulled off my jeans and slid under the covers, waiting for her to come cuddle with me. I've never been a clingy, cuddly person, but she makes me one. And we didn't even talk about me sleeping here, but its kind of just happening.

She walked over to the bed again, and I lifted the covers for her to get in. She smiled at me as she rested her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around my torso. I wrapped mine around her waist as kissed the top of her head.

"Good night, babe." I whispered in the darkness.

"Good night, Cole." My name sounded sweet coming off her lips. It was nice.

There was one thing bugging me for a while, making it so I couldn't sleep. "Han?" I asked hoping she was still awake.

"Yeah?" Yay!

"Since we are already going so fast...could we um...would you date me? Damn that sounded weird. Sorry, I haven't ever had a girlfriend. Um...will you be my girlfriend? Did I say it right that time?" Her giggle echoed throughout the room.

"You're adorable, and yes, I'll be your girlfriend, Mr. Sparks." I smiled so widely I though my jaw would hurt.

"Okay. Good night, Han." I'm pretty sure you could hear the excitement in my voice.

"Good night." She sounded happy, too. She placed a kiss on my chest leaving it burning as we both fell asleep.

-

I woke up early, so that Daniel wouldn't find me in his nieces bed almost naked. I won't keep our relationship from him, but I don't want him to find out that way.

"Good morning, beautiful." I kissed her forehead softly. "You can keep sleeping, but I better get up before Daniel comes in and gets the wrong idea. I'll drive you to school whenever you're ready." I kissed her forehead again as she nodded and then left.

I changed in my room quickly before heading downstairs to eat. I'm really hungry. I'm always really hungry.

"Hey, Cole."

"Hi, Dylan. Jad." I smiled at the two boxers in front of me.

"Ooo. Someones happy. What happened to you last night?" They asked giving me wiggly eyebrows.

"Nothing like that, perverts. I just kissed someone." I smiled triumphantly.

"Who's the lucky girl?" Jad asked excitedly. When did he become a gossipy teengae girl?

I looked around before smiling and saying, "Hannah."

Before either of them could say anything, Hannah came rushing downstairs with her backpack slung over her shoulder and her phone in hand. She looked beautiful, too, in her regualr jeans and t shirt. It wasn't a fancy outfit, but it didn't need to be for her to look amazing in it.

"Hey, babe. Ready to go?" I smiled at her as she rushed to my side. I kissed her lips as she nodded with a smile.

"Hey, Dylan. Hey, Jad." She smiled at them as she grabbed the mug of coffee I had been drinking.

"Hey, Hannah." They said in unison with smirks planted on their faces.

"Okay, bye guys!" I said and pulled Hannah away towards the car.

"Bye!" She yelled at them as I continued to pull her away.

As we got to my car, I was about to open her door for her when I pressed her against the car and kissed her. We both smiled into the kiss as it got deeper.

"Now I'm ready to drive you to school." I said, pulling away and opening her door.

-

When I got back home, Coach, Dylan, and Jad were already practicing in the gym. I hurried in and put on my gloves and gear. It was a good practice, and I was smiling throughout most of it.

"Cole? Can I speak with you?" Coach said sounding curious.

"Yeah." I panted with my everlasting smile.

"Why are you ao smilely? Not that I don't like it, I'm just curious." Coach laughed.

"Can I talk with you in private, please?" I asked turning to a serious tone.

"Of course." He looked at me worried now. We walked to the living room and I sat opposite of him.

"I would like to get your permission to date Hannah." I said quickly.

"Woah." Coach breathed out. "I thought a girl was involved in this happiness of yours." He chucked.

I smiled and blushed. "Not just any girl. Shes different. She made me see it differently that my parents didn't leave me when they died. They are always going to be with me. She made me trust her in the mere 48 hours I had known her. And shes beautiful. Oh, god. She is beuatiful." My eyes rolled back as I smiled thinking of her.

"Alright, alright. You can date her. Of course, know that if you hurt her. I will hurt you. Now can I get back my mean fighting machine for practice, please?" I nodded and laughed.