Chapter 2 // 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑒

I get to the aiport just in time for a flight to la. I'm so happy! I jump on the plane and listen to some music. I sit on the plane, twiddling my thumbs, thinking about what I will do in LA. First, I need some food so I'll try out an American fast food place, probably chick-fil-a because I've always wanted to go there. I watch 2 episodes of outer banks and then realise that it's 2 hours until I get to LAX airport so I decide to do my hair in lots of styles to cure my being bored.

The plane lands at LAX and I get off the airplane and take my earphones out. I get a taxi and head to chick-fil-a. I get the chicken sandwich and I walk around LA and explore it, I decide to take a look at Beverly Hills and I have a walk around there, I come across a house that looks strangely familiar on a road up there. I see some people in the garage packing some stuff up, I think they are moving house, I then realise where it is and who it is.

It's the sway house!
I'm so lucky!

They notice me looking, "hi" says Bryce with a warm smile on his face.

"Hey!" I say back.

"Can we help you?" says Bryce.

"Oh um, doesn't matter. I was just having a wander, thats all. Are you moving?"

"Um...yes we are. Its only like 15 minutes away though" explains Noah.

A tall, black haired boy comes out of the house and into the garage and notices me and the others talking.

"Hey, I'm Blake"

No need for introducing yourselves! As if I already didn't know, I'm just trying to play it cool. "Hey Blake, I'm Rachel" I say nervously and I feel myself go read in the face.

(Quick Authors note)
Kara, if you are reading this, it's just for the story. I don't like Blake, so don't come at me. Ok? Ily
(Anyways, back to the story)

As a kind human, I ask if they need any help.
"Um, boys? Do you need any help?"

"No, it's alright. We've got it handled." Says Bryce.

"No no, I insist on helping!"

"Ok fine, you can help" agrees Jaden.

"Thank you!"

I pick up some boxes and load them into the moving van. I see Noah looking at me, and I see his mouth open as if he's about to say something.

"Why have you got a suitcase and bags?" Says Noah finally, after staring for ages.

"Oh, if you couldn't tell by my accent, I'm from England. I literally just flew over here today. I had a fight with my parents, I'm only 17. I just couldn't cope with the way they treated me."

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know." Says Noah, with a sad face.

"Oh it's ok. It's not that bad. I've got like $500 to last me. I think I'll be fine for a bit."

"Where are you staying?" Asks Jaden.

"At hotels, I haven't booked any and I don't know where to go."

They all huddle up into a circle and start whispering about something.

"Would you um, like to um...l-live with us for a while?" Asks Blake, nervously.

"Really?!" I say happily, with a big smile on my face.

"Yes really, we'd have so much fun! So would you?" Asks Bryce.

"OF COURSE I WILL! I'd love to, but we've only just met and you don't know me yet."

"I know, but you don't now us either" says Blake.

"Yes I do, you're sway! Of course I know you!"

"Oh ok, c'mon then. Hop in." Says Blake.

We've already put the stuff in the van and they say goodbye to the sway house and then we head off in Blakes car.

Do you like the story so far?