"You said three things twice." He said.

"Oh. . .sorry. But, yep! That's what I like!" I gave him a thumbs up.

". . .Tch."

"D-Did you just click your tongue?! That's not nice!" I pouted. Zero looked straight ahead, the edges of his lips curving a bit. "So, what do you like, Daddy Long Legs?" I questioned.

He looked at me a bit startled. "I don't need to tell you." I lightly punched his shoulder and whined.

"Awh what??? I shouldn't have told you mine," I murmured.

Zero sighed and then turned to look the other way. "I like. . .myself and her."

My chest tightened. "Who's her?"

"This girl I know. She's annoying, innocent, beautiful, easy to talk to, fun, and has a pure heart." Zero softly said. I pondered about those words.

"Hey! We're talking about things not people!!!!" I shouted. He glanced at me in the corner of his eye.

"You know, you shouldn't hang with me," he said, looking at me directly in the eye. I furrowed my brows and opened my mouth.

"We--"

"Listen to me."

". . . ."

"I keep people away because I'm a vampire. A disgusting, dangerous, bloodsucking creature. I always hurt the people around me or either they always leave me. I don't want to hurt you, [Name]. You're such a kind hearted person and you don't deserve to be in my life. I should have never met you." He said, burying his hands in his face.

"Zero. . .but, I'm glad to meet you." I said.

"You shouldn't be glad."

"But, you were my very first friend. The nicest person to me was only you and I respect that. I can't leave my friend all alone in the darkness."

"But, weren't you alone in the darkness?" he almost said in a sneer. I wrapped my arms around my knees.

"Yes, I did, but I never thought anything negative about it. I always thought positive. You know what I always prayed for every night?" I stared at Zero, who stared back at me.

"What?"

"I prayed that one day I'd be saved. And, you saved me," I said with a smile. His eyes widened in surprise.

". . .What?"

"Yep. Believe it. You saved me. Thanks, friend," I lightly tapped his cheek. His skin was cold and milky white, but he looks good with milky white skin.

". . .Friend. . .?" I startes to get a little irritated.

"Want to know the definition? Friend means tha--!"

"I'm not an idiot. I know what friend means, idiot," he said with a little chuckle.

"OOOOOOOH! Zero chuckled!!!" I shouted, surprised. He glared at me while I smiled apologetically. "H-hehe, sorry."

". . . ."

"Hey, Zero?" I whispered.

". . .Hm?" I stood up in front of him and wiped the dirt off my black skirt. I stared directly into his lilac hues.

"I promise one day that I'll break down your walls, okay? I promise I can make you laugh forreals one day, too!" I confidently said with a grin and a thumbs up.

". . .!"

I looked at his face that had a shocked, bewildered expression. "Wait. Can you tell me what you like, not who you like?"

He opened his mouth, "Anything."

"So, I can buy you some lingerie or something? WAIT! SCRATCH OUT WHAT I SAID!" I shouted, flustered. I apologetically bowed with a red face and began to run back to my dorm. I wasn't supposed to say buy! It was supposed to be a surprise, but I don't think he caught on. Good thing Chirstmas break started, but dammit! I still got to patrol over night, right? Wait, nevermind. The Night class has winter break too, right?

-Next Day-

I asked Mr. Cross if I could go out shopping in town for Christmas. Good thing he accepted and didn't tell Zero to come! (And Mr. Cross gave me money! -3-) Whew! Mr. Cross told me to take my katana along, in case I get attacked. Who the hell is gonna attack me? I'm too awesome to be attacked. I walked into different stores, but nothing seemed right!

Hmm. There's a store called Fuko's Awesome Store. I can't believe it. It literally says Fuko's Awesome Store! LOL! That's cool though. I walked inside the door jingling with that ring-a-ding (hehehe get it????? No? Okay, sorry). "Welcome to Fuko's Awesome Store!" A handsome young fella greeted.

"Hello!" I shook his out stretched hand.

"What will you be looking for today?" He politely smiled.

"Whatever is in the store. It says awesome on the sign. I might as well look what's inside," I replied with a smal smile. He nodded.

"Right. Well, you may ask me if there's any trouble! Have fun shopping at Fuko's Awesome Store!"

It's surprisingly huge inside. Outside looked pretty small though. . . . I went down aisle to aisle until I stopped on a scarf. It is pretty cold right now. I should buy him a scarf. What color? Nah I should just get it customized. Luckily, there was a customize center. I asked the lady to sew on words on the scarf, since I dont know how to sew, there were also some people customizing t-shirts by themselves. I hope Zero likes his present. I'll buy a few chocolate candies and a huge teddy bear!

I especially hope he'll love the scarf. That scarf can be special to him one day, I hope. I smiled thinking about his reaction. Just wait till tomorrow, Zero!