1

HER PHONE started ringing, despite the fact that it was only 7 am

HER PHONE started ringing, despite the fact that it was only 7 am. She turned around, stuffing her face in the comfy pillow, as she reached out for her phone. With her eyes still closed, she moved gently the phone to her ear, speaking softly.

"Hello?" she said, still half asleep.

The person on the other line instantly felt a shiver down his spine. Damn, her morning voice is hella cute.

"Morning (y/n), time to wake up! I'll be by your house in 20 minutes. Text me the address!" the person spoke, way too energetic for her liking.

She was still half asleep, so she said yes, without really knowing what she agreed on, and hung up, going back to sleep. After a few seconds, she realized what the other person just said, and quickly jumped out of bed, trying to find some clothes.
She agreed to let Bokuto help her lose weight, so she could obtain the courage to confess to her crush, which, ironically, was him. She also agreed that today, since it was the weekend, to go for a run with him, but she didn't know he was going to wake her up so early.
She quickly texted him her location, and jumped in the shower for a quick rinse, before throwing on some random clothes she found on her floor.

_

"Are you ready for-"

Bokuto stopped mid sentence as he looked back at the (h/c) haired girl. He was a bit confused by her attire, and couldn't help but wonder if she simply didn't know what she was supposed to wear.

"What are you wearing?" he asked, confused.

She was wearing black leggings and an oversized hoodie. She didn't want him to see her body while she was running, so she decided to cover it with the biggest thing she had.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" she asked, a bit self conscious.

He nervously rubbed the back of his neck, avoiding her eyes. How could he tell her that it wasn't fitted for their activity, when she clearly had a reason behind it?