Help Me..

Request by: @lunayay888

Ship: Analogince

Trigger Warnings: U!Patton/ Sympathetic Remus/ Toxic Royality/ Emotonal Abuse/ Mental Abuse/ Physical Abuse/ Swearing
---------------------------------------------------------

Roman could remember that day so clearly, the day Patton asked him too be his boyfriend. It felt like heaven.. He had liked the moral side for so long, and they were finaly together, and happy.. Or so everyone tought..

That day had slowly turned into a nightmare for Roman, everything he tought he would have, all the joy Patton had promised him.. It was all a lie..

When he and Patton first started daiting, everything was so amazing, but now? Roman honestly wished he had rejected Patton's confession, he hadn't expected the other too be so..cruel, mean, hatefull..abusive..
He just wanted too be happy whit his boyfriend, is that really so much too ask?

Not like he had a choice though, Patton wouldnt let him leave the relationship, not whitout making sure he knew he would be nothing whitout him. He would keep telling Roman he was useless, worthless, annoying..that he wouldnt ever be able too find someone like him again, and Roman always belived him..

No one else had noticed how awfull Patton was too him, he always treated him kindly when the others were around. They didn't realize that Roman shaking and trying too hide his face around Patton wasn't him being flustered, but terrified.

Roman had tried countless times too ignore everything Patton said, but nothing worked. He couldnt block out all the words Patton put in his head. Everything had left such a huge scar in his self esteam, and it would never go away..

He just kept putting up whit everything, eventually he gave up. He stopped trying too ignore it. He just accsepted that it was all true, there was no reason too not belive it.

But soon things became..different.. He couldnt help but think back too that day..

He was in his room writing stories and just enjoying himself, when he heard the door open.

"Roman, the others wanted too have a movie night so i came too get you" Patton said in am unamused tone, going over to the creative trait.

"O-Oh uh, actually im kinda busy-" He started, but was cut off by Patton grabing the story he was writing.

"Whit what? Writing those stupid fantasy stories again? How many times do i have too tell you, they're a waste of time" Patton scoffed before throwing the paper in the trash can.

Thats when Roman enough and got up "They are not a waste if time! They're amazing, you just-"

Slap!

Roman wasnt fully sure what too say as he put a hand on his cheek, witch now had a red mark. He looked back at Patton too see the other glaring at him angrly.

He then suddenly felt himself get pushed too the floor harshly by Patton "You dont ever yell at me you useless brat!"

The prince started tearing up while backing away in fear, though he didn't get far before he felt Patton grip his hair and kick his stomach.

He couldnt help but cry as the other kept beating him, it hurt so much.. Everything hurt..

Patton stopped after a few minutes before going over to the door "Stay in your room, and if you tell anyone about this, you'll fucking regret it" He growled at the prince before leaving the room.

Roman was still crying while laying there curled up on the floor, he couldn't move whitout whimpering in pain.

Things like this kept happening, Roman would try too speak up, only too get beaten by Patton. He slowly became more quiet, not talking the other others or showing any interest in what anyone was saying.

It started too worry everyone else, especally Logan and Virgil, as they had both started too grow feelings for the prince.

It wasnt normal for him too be so quiet, but it didnt take too long for them too find out why.

Virgil was walking too his room and was about too put his headphones on before he heard something, crying? Who would be crying right now?

He started to follow the sound and ended up in in front of Roman's room, the door slightly open.

The anxious trait quickly got worried and opened the door a little more, shocked when he saw Patton hitting Roman..

Virgil couldn't stop himself from running over and griping Patton by his shirt, yelling "Patton what the hell are you doing?!"

The other looked at him in shock while squirming a bit before getting out of his grip and putting on an innocent smile "N-Nothing kiddo!"

Virgil scoffed before looking at Roman, who was crying and had a black eye, the top of his head bleeding.

He couldnt help but frown before carefully pulling the shorter side up, wrapping his arms around him tightly.

Patton let out a quiet growl before leaving the room. Virgil sighed in releaf as Roman nuzzeled his head into the others chest.

He carefully helped Roman sit down on the bed before calling Logan and Remus, since they both weren't home.

It didn't take more then an hour for them too get back, and Virgil had stayed whit Roman the whole time.

When the other two had gotten back Virgil told them what he saw, Logan was extremly worried about Roman while Remus was hella pissed at Patton.

They were able too get Roman too tell them what Patton had been doing, the mental abuse, the hitting, the words he said, everything..

The three were in shock that 'Patton'  out of all sides would do something like that. They felt awfull for not noticing before.

Roman had started too tears up when Logan started too pet him carefully and Virgil wrapped his arms around him tightly, both showing him affection he hadn't felt in months.. It felt so..good..

They kept him close, making sure he was comortable. And Remus? Well, let's just say he had..a word..whit Patton.

(Thats it! I enjoyed writing this and i really hope you like it ^w^)