"It turns out they used the security system to lock the office doors and filled the rooms with quicksand. Most of the teachers were separated: we found Mr. Aizawa and some others in the staff room on the 18th floor," Yaoyorozu explained.

"How did you know where we were?" Naoko tilted her head curiously.

"Mineta found us right after we helped free the teachers! He followed you all to where the villains were and came back looking for help; that's when we ran into him," Ashido grinned, pointing at the boy in front of her.

"I-I felt guilty about hiding while everyone else fought... so I thought I could find help instead..." Mineta explained, shifting his weight awkwardly as his eyes fixated on the ground.

"That was so smart of you!" Uraraka cheered.

His eyes widened and he glanced up in surprise, only able to stare at her in disbelief until he finally found his voice.

"R-really?"

"Of course!"

"I think so too, Mineta!" Naoko smiled, offering two thumbs up.

The boy stood frozen, jaw slack as he gaped at the two in awe. His eyes began to water as he suddenly fell to his knees, trembling, raising his shaky hands in front of him.

"H-hey! Are you ok?" Midoriya asked frantically.

"T-t-the..." Mineta sobbed, his hands slowly curling into unsteady fists, "THE GIRLS LOVE ME!"

"No they don't!"

_______________________________________________

A middle-aged policeman opened the heavy steel door and stepped into the quiet, gray-toned interrogation room. He pulled out a chair in front of the plain metal table before taking a seat. He took a small square device out of his pocket and placed it in front of him, pressing the record button. A red light in the corner flashed to life.

"Kawaguchi Ryota; alias: Brazil; quirk: Quicksand. You're here today on multiple counts of kidnapping of minors, negligent endangerment, unlicensed quirk use, and trespassing and destruction of private property. If you cooperate with our investigation, the severity of your sentence may be reduced. What can you tell me about the reason behind your actions today?"

"Get lost, fed. I ain't rattin' on my teammates."

"Reports say you targeted a specific group of first-year students: why is that?"

"Cuz' I felt like it- why else?"

"Did you have a specific target in mind?"

"You'd like ta' know, wouldn't ya'?"

"Sir, if any of your partners tell us what we want to know before you do, you won't receive any leniency from us; do you understand?"

"'Course' I understand! We been a team for years- none of us 'bouta spill! But ya' wouldn't understand that, would ya', fed?"

"I'll ask you again, what was your goal in attacking UA today?"

"Ya' don't listen, huh? I said get lost!"

_______________________________________________

The policeman opened the heavy steel door and stepped into an identical interrogation room. He pulled out a chair in front of the plain metal table before taking a seat. Again, he placed a small square device in front of him and pressed the record button, and the same red light in the corner flashed on as he did.