The Conclusion: Authors note

Hi guys,

I can barely believe I finished "Dear Bully"! After 111 letters the book is finally done. Much like you guys I have cried, smiled, and at points laughed while writing this story. Thank you so much for all your kind and inspirational comments. Though this book may have an unhappy ending I want all people who were/are victims of bullying to know, no matter how bad the situation gets it will always get better.I know it's hard to believe now but trust me IT WILL GET BETTER.

Okay on to the questions, as it appears you have many of them.

1) Why did you kill him?

In complete and utter honesty, the plan was to kill both of them, but I'm contemplating on writing a sequel.

2) Are you writing a sequel? 

Well, as mentioned in the first question, that's the plan. But I would really like to know if that's what you guys want, or would you rather this to be the end of her story. 

3) Why do you write in letters?

Well aside from the fact that this story is named "Dear Bully" I really enjoyed how powerful simple sentences can be. Note: If I am to write a sequel it will most likely NOT be in letter form, but rather regular format.

4) Why so many grammar mistakes?

Um...I'm human I suppose.

5) Why didn't you name the characters?

In many of my books (if you have read them) I choose not to name my characters. Names are almost like titles, and it's quite hard to title a person with just one word. 

6) Will you be writing any more stories?

YES! I will never stop writing. Now I understand that at points I don't update my books as often as I should, but this only because I like to make one book my priority. The book I am primarily work on now is "Zero O'Clock" so please, if you have time, check it out.

7) Why did you mess with my feels

I'm so sorry, as a writer it is my duty.

8) Is this based on a true story?

(If you, for some reason didn't see it, this question is answered in my previous Authors Note)

Okay guys, that's it. I really hope to see some of you in my other books comment section, but if not it's been a fun ride! 

ADDITIONAL NOTE: PLEASE COMMENT BELOW ON WHAT YOU LIKED OR DIDN'T LIKE ABOUT "DEAR BULLY", YOUR CRITICISM IS APPRECIATED.