You Have A Nightmare (Lashton)

A/N SHIT, in case I forgot to mention these are all mine, so please don't copy or if you do shout out my name. (Oh and I don't actually think Lukes is medically sound!)

Ashton
The one thing you've always hated about camping is that you have to share a bed with Ashton, it was fine when you were little but now it was kinda awkward but nice. You and the Irwin's were camping on the beach and you could hear the ocean lulling you to sleep, but of course that led you to having a shark infested nightmare. You wake up sweaty with your heart pounding, it takes you several seconds to calm down and realise where you were but you still couldn't get back to sleep. After half an hour of tossing and turning Ashton suddenly wakes up.
"Hey,"
"Hey,"
"What's wrong with you?"
"Sorry if I woke you I had a nightmare," you say.
He nods and moves closer to you so your bodies are pressed together, your startled by how warm he was, he was obviously having similar thoughts about you.
"Jesus, Y/N your frozen," he mutters wrapping his arm around you!"
"Well nah!" You exclaim sarcastically.
"Inappropriate use of sarcasm," he begins to rant.
"Oh god shut up Ash I'm asleep!"

Luke
All your life you've suffered from a condition that plunges you into extremely realistic and horrible nightmares, when these occur it is extremely important that you get woken up as soon as possible.

It was a Friday night and it was just you and Luke home for the evening, you were having the worst nightmare but it wasn't until you started shrieking that Luke rushed in, like what your parents do he quickly yanked you upright pulling you from your slumber.
"Shit!" You breath. "It happened again didn't it?" You ask Luke who still has a worried expression on his face.
"God we've got get you some medicine or something for this!" He declares.
"You think I enjoy this," you accuse him angrily.
"Irritability is just another one of the symptoms," he says as he hops up to leave.
"Oi you're not supposed to leave me," you cry aiming your pillow at his head.
"Ow!" He cries turning around and springing back in your bed, he pins you down.
"Luke!!! What are you doing, GET OFF!"
"Go to sleep!" He demands looking down at you smiling before he gets up and sits down next to you stroking your hair while you fall back to sleep.