Sporting Injury (Cashton)

A/N in netball I play GA and I also play basketball but my good mates are both stars at hockey and touch so I got some tips off them😘 so sorry if I don't get these sporting terms right.

Ashton
"OMG Y/N what happened!? Ashton yells as your dad bursts in carrying you, tears drip down your cheeks and your legs are streaked with mud.
"Some bitch slammed me with her stick!" You yell.
"She has two broken ribs!" Your dad concludes, "and it was an accident!" He adds shooting you a pointed look.
"I don't care, IM OUT FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!" You sob, hockey is like the only social think that you enjoy, by the time next season rolls around someone may have taken your spot on the team.

"Here Ash can you help her upstairs, I've gotta get back down there to collect your mum!" Your dad says. Ashton gently takes you in his arms bridal style, despite their efforts a shooting pain still shoots down your side, you wince, causing fresh tears to fall.

He gently carries you upstairs, and places down in the couch in the den, even this small amount of movement causes searing pain throughout your whole entire body, you let out a strangled sob.
"Hey, hey Y/N, shhhh," he says gently stroking your forehead.
"It hurts so much Ashton!"
"I know but try to focus on me!"
"I don't wanna go blind as well!" You joke weakly.
"Oi!" He says, softly taking hold of your hand, "you should try to get some sleep" he tells you before placing a soft kiss on your forehead.

Calum
"Y/N, we need you to calm down!" The paramedic is telling you, nobody ever believes that netball is a dangerous sport, hell you didn't really think so either besides the knee and ankle injuries, but one hardcore tumble later you almost ready to quit and start boxing for a safer alternative.
"I can't!" You cry, "It hurts!"
"I found her brother!" Your team mate Jessica is saying as she sprints in, with Calum right behind her, it's really a great coincidence that the band was doing a signing in the exact town where the SAPSASSA netball was being held.
"Y/N" he exclaims squatting down next to you.
"OW OW OW!" You yelp as the nurse gently prods at your hip. She glances at Calum.
"Feel that?" She asks placing his hand on your hip, he nods. "I think it's dislocated Y/N."
"No!" You murmur.
"I'm gonna go and get the ambulance so we can do some tests!" She says as she leaves, shooting one last glance at Cal she narrows her eyes at him, and tells him to keep me still.

After she's gone he scoots closer to you, a fond smile splays across his face.
"You know, non of the boys were surprised at this," he chuckles.
"Well screw them!" You growl.
Laughing he softly rests his hand upon your hip and tells you to stay strong.