"Oh my god no way! Remember how hard you railed me after we got back?" I sigh and nod, feeling my dick twitch to life against him. He giggles and lean against me. "We're dropping them off at Mina's tonight. Remember?" I nod.

"Of course I do. I've only been waiting for it for 2 months." He laughs and looks over at our two kids. He gasps and I follow his gaze. Madari is literally glowing with electricity. He gets off my laps and runs over, me following closely.

"W-whats happening?" Yamaguci clings to my leg and I pick him up.

"Her quirk is showing." Denki walks over to her with no problem.

"How do I turn it off?" Denki slackens and I realize what her quirk is. If she shocks you she can control you.

"Hey, what's your favorite color?"

"Umm pink! How is that Im-"

"Turn off your quirk." Her body stops glowing and Denki snaps into attention.

"Oh my god! Your quirk!" He picks her up and hugs her. She giggles and hugs back, sticking her tongue out at Yamaguci.

"Haha! My quirk developed first!" Yams frowns.

"Well mines gonna be better." Denki laughs.

"Both of yours will be amazing! Madari! I'm so proud of you!" Denki kisses her forehead. "Oh my little girl!" Madari giggles and zaps him.

"What's your favorite thing about dadda?" Oh no. Denki slackens and blushes.

"His eyes." Oh thank god. She zaps him again and he snaps into attention.

"So that's how I turn it off." She looks at me with a challenging smirk. I go to cut her off when she zaps me. "What's your favorite thing about Mommy?" Denki blushes as my body snacks.

"His body." He blushes more and she zaps me again. I frown at her and she cracks up.

"I knew it!" I quirk a brow.

"How?"

"I was gonna ask mommy for help getting tucked back in after I went to that bathroom and you guys were clapping in your room and I heard you say, 'I love your body Denki.' But you sounded out of breath and you stuttered. You sounded busy so I left you guys alone and bothered Yams." Denki's blush gets worse and I choke on air. Yamaguci cracks up and claps a hand over his mouth.

"Madari! Eww!"

"How do you know that?!" Denki snaps his head over.

"Tsukki told me! Told me when your parents are clapping in their bedroom after dark they're making more siblings." Denki growls.

"Oh I'm gonna kill him."

"Momma! Don't! He's nice, and tall, and blonde like you! But kinda rough like Uncle Bakugo. But he like sports like Uncle Kirishima!" Madari giggles.

"You're ranting again." Yams stops and blushes, shoving his head in my shoulder.

"Stop." I quirk a brow.

"Do you have a crush on Tsukishima?" He gasps and hits me.

"No! I swear! H-he's just cool. And cute- wait! I didn't Say that!" Denki giggles and walks over to us.

"It's okay to fall for blondes. Look at your father, he's head over heels." I quirk a brow, tilting my head.

"Yeah, I'm the one head of heels."

"Can we go home? I'm tired!" Madari complains and I laugh.

"Yeah, let's get going."

Time skip to 7 y/o