𝟸𝟻

HEEY so this is my last update for a while ☹️💗 I love youu guys tho !

                                         𝘁𝗲'𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘇I wake  up and rub my eyes " baby " I called out

𝘁𝗲'𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘇
I wake up and rub my eyes " baby " I called out .
no answer , she must still be gone . sitting up I unlock my phone to see if she texted me .

no texts yet , strange asf ... but maybe she's driving .

I get up brush my teeth and take a shower before sitting back on the bed and turning on the TV .

breaking news : 1 killed and 1 in critical condition after a shooting .

damn wtf they getting crazy out hea fa real , as I'm watching I noticed baby's Camaro it was all shot up and busted , (&&) I noticed a girl laying next to the camaro , also a bwm which looks like naomi's .... with someone covered under the white blanket .

I'm probably tripping but i texted baby multiple times .

𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗮𝘀𝘀 😂❤️
youu good ?
it look like yo car on the news
I love you
ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ

i made the bed up before scrolling on instagram watching peoples stories .

someone caught the whole thing on video , i see baby stumbling to get out her car bleeding to death which twisted my stomache .

she called out help before , passing out .

i shot up , locking my phone quickly heading out the door , to get in my car .

i drove quick asf to get to the hospital i did a 90 in a 50 iangaf .

i walked up to the front desk lady " krissy morgan ? "

" floor 2 , take 2 rights and room 88A "

i followed her directions , as i approach the room
a doctor walks out .

" excuse me ? " i said " any information about morgan "

he sighed " shes in a coma , a deep one meaning shes brain dead , theres a slight chance she'll make it im sorry "

my heart dropped " oh okay "

i walked into the room seeing needles and devices everywhere hooked up to her , hurts me .
but she looked peaceful...

i sat down in the chair next to her " i love you , wake up for me " i place kisses on her head while holding her hand .

" but you look peaceful baby , if they have to put you to rest so be it " i say , wiping the tears that fell .

--------------------------------------------------------------

thoughts ? you think baby goin to survive ?

i love youu guys too and answer that question ^^ !