Part 10

Ashton's P.O.V

I was woken to by the sound of someone banging hell out of my door.

"Ash open up!" I recognised that voice anywhere, it was Maddie why was she here? I decided to sneak out of bed carefully trying not to wake up Liv, I shoved on some jog bottom and went down to answer the door.

"Maddie what do you want?" she pushes past me.

"Liv left her house and Luke is worried sick about her, help us find her" she was upstairs so I wasn't worried at all.

"Maddie she's fine" she looked at me.

"Where is she? Where's Liv?" Why does she care? She lied to Liv for 2 years.

"I'm here" I hear, I turn to see Liv standing there in nothing but one of my t-shirts and her underwear.

"Liv Luke is worried sick you need to go home!" Liv just rolled her eyes.

"I'm not going home, I left for a reason!" Liv said storming into the front room.

"Maddie Liv doesn't have to leave if she doesn't want, I don't mind having her here..." I say going into the front room and giving Liv a hug.

"Wait what's going on with you two?" We both look at each other, Liv just started blushing.

"We're going out" I bluntly say.

"WHAT!!" She screams I move Liv behind me.

"Liv how could you do this? You knew my feelings towards him? And Ash why? After everything we did..." I had set with her one or twice it didn't mean anything.

"I didn't know you liked Ash, you made out that is was the lad across the street to you! Not once dos you mention Ash's name? And besides that was two years ago!" Liv snaps, she has defentily had enough of Maddie and her bullshit!

"Please Liv just go home! It's better if you stay away from him! He'll just use you like he did to me?" What did she just say, I went to walk towards her but Liv stepped In front front of me.

" he didn't use you! You were that desperate he didn't want to say no because he didn't want to hurt you!" She says making Maddie run out of the house and cry.

"I didn't realise you could be that mean?" I say and she turns to me with water in her eyes.

"I didn't mean to say that I really didn't" I grab her and pull her close to me for a hug.

"Liv she deserved it, you may regret it but she shouldn't have spoken to you like that" I hate seeing her upset. Maddie is the only girl I know to get jealous over me, but when she's jealous you know there's going to be trouble and that was the part I wasn't looking forward to at all.

"You always know how to make me feel better Ash" she says fluttering her eyes at me.

"Words cannot describe how happy I am that your mine, it's the most axing experience ever and trust me I will never let you go" I say before pressing my lips against hers. She is mine now and I'm not going to let her go, as much as anyone doesn't approve I don't care she's mine and forever will be, even till the day I die.

"You always put on this front of you acting and pretending that you have no emotions or anything but your not? Why do you do that Ash?" No-one has ever asked me that question before.

"I just do ok!" I snapped, I shouldn't have done that...

"Liv..." I look at her standing by the door frightened as anything.

"Ash I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked because obviously it's upset you" she grabs her shoes and runs out the door before I got a chance to run after her she was gone.

What had I just done?
Dos I just ruin my relationship? The best and only relationship I want to work out. I can't and won't leave or lose liv. I love her too much. I love her? I do I love liv..

Tell me what you guys think? Is it getting better? Well comment and tell me also vote if you think it's good enough thanks :)

Love from Crystal xx