Part 7

Ashton's P.O.V

I look down to see Liv sleeping perfectly, she looked so beautiful little snores escaping her mouth. I slowly get up and walk downstairs to see Luke staring at me.

"Why were you in my sisters room?" I couldn't tell her I was fingering his sister so I decided to lie.

"Calum upset her so I went to check if she was alright and she fell asleep in my arms" he didn't look to convinced.

"Wait cal upset her?" He looked so shocked that he nearly dropped the cups in his hand.

"Yea he came in screaming and spoke to her like rubbish and she didn't like it plus imdatingyoursister" I mumble the last bit but he looks confused but managed to make out what I said.

"YOUR DATING MY SISTER!!" He yelled at me.

"It's not as bad as it seems I truly am in loved with her luke I wouldn't do anything to hurt her or breaks her heart" I reassured Luke just as Liv cMe walking into kitchen.

"Here's the sleeping beauty" he says before engulfing her into a big hug.

"How are you feeling?" He asks her face just dropped.

"Erm a bit sore but I guess that'll go" she looks at me before crossing her legs.

"Why are you sore?" Luke looks at me and then back to Liv but she doesn't say anything she just kept quite.

"I slept funny, so now my neck is really killing" she says covering up what happened.

"Ok so tell me what are those on your neck" he says pointing at the hickeys o gave her earlier on.

"Bruises, I got into a fight with Maddie and she tried to strangle me" she's so bad at lying, but Luke was buying it so I guess it was alright then. He leaves and walks up stairs and doesn't come back down.

"Your a terrible liar" I saying whilst pulling her close to me.

"Well you didn't exactly help! What was I surpossed to say oh yea he gave me the hickeys and he fingered me? Erm don't think so" she laughs at her comment, whilst wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Well sorry I didn't wanting him thinking I slept with you?" I didn't sleep with her anyway so it was fine.

"You didn't so it's fine" she says placing her lips onto mine, I look the opportunity to grab her bum and lift her up. A little moan escapes her perfect lips.

It turned pretty heated fairly quickly and before I knew it she was sat on the counter with her legs wrapped around my torso pulling me in closer to her. If we carried on like this I would have a problem in my pants.

"LIV..." I turn around to see Luke standing there wide widen eyes.

"Erm hi Luke" she says covering her blushed up cheeks.

"Please not on the counter, if you wanna kiss you have a bedroom but no sex and I mean it!" He was always so serious and besides I wouldn't sleep with Liv because I want to prove to her that this is serious and not like a one night stand thing.

"We aren't going to have sex Luke" I say but he doesn't believe me because of my history with girls. He walks into the front room.

"We will just when I'm ready and Luke isn't around and maybe when you show me I'm worth everything" she whispers Into my ear before getting off the counter and joining her brother.

I will prove to her how much she is worth because she is priceless no amount of money could pay for her, not even the most amount of money because I would never give her up. NEVER!

What do you guys think? Hoping everyone is enjoying it :) vote and comment guys <3 love you all <3