The beginning

(Note)

Hollo my dudes, a while ago I created a discord cult around this image i had found on Pintrest because thats how it be. Anyways, one day i had a great idea to make a fic about him and only now have i asked the cult if they wanted this, they said yes, i am regretting this now and im scared of what they will do if they dont get this, im sorry to everyone who will read this and may bleach be in your future.

                                                                      The beginning

"y/n get the hell out of bed before i beat your ass with a shoe!" You heard your mom yell from the kitchen. You yeeted yourself out of bed to go change and get ready for your first day at your new school (yeah im gonna go with this story line because im lazy as frick). You got changed and ran down stairs to the kitchen to go get your lunch and school bag. You waved to your mom goodbye and ran out of that hell hole you call your house.

=Time skip brought to you by ChEeSe=

You walked alone for a while until you see a familiar kwispy man. "Hello Kwispy senpai" you say as you greet your burnt friend. "Oh hi y/n!" He responds. "So are you going to (school/n) too?" He asks." Yeah." You guys walk in silence for a couple minutes until you notice a few more students in your same uniform walk by. " So do you think anybody from are old school is going to be here?" he asks. "I hope so, they where all super nice. Except for Fred." you say as you curse out that disgrace of a seagulls name. "She was kind of a jerk." " KIND OF, SHE STOLE BRED AWAY FROM ME!" you scream. Kwispy senpai just nods as you both continue to walk to your new school. You both finally arrive at the front doors of the school. "Here we go again" you say as you both enter the school. You find your class and go to sit down at your seat when you see him.

Aight, thank you for reading this dumpster fire of a fic

Social medias and stuff

Insta: the_blue_bleackberry13

Discord: yeet_metothe_moon

Pintrest:Blueblackberri 

The cult: https://discord.gg/wCqFas