THE END?

Location: A realm beyond time and space
Within a place beyond all time, space ,even the understanding of any creature in the multiverse 3 beings were watching the planet of earth.
More specifically universe 616 where a certain center lived his name was Peter parker aka spiderman and by the looks on their faces they were not happy.

??? 1: this is not what I wanted his life to be.
Said one of the figures looking down on earth at a certain spider.

???2: "while I know you don't want to intervene the mortal plane, I am asking you to please give our offer a chance he needs it more than ever".

The second figure said to the first speaking with a mix of sadness
anger. He had seen the life the spider had lived overcome with guilt, loss, loneliness, ridicule etc.
He had seen it all and saw Peter rise through it all but now looking at him he was broken alone with nothing to hold him.
He did not know how long Peter would last but he'd be damned before he let's it go on.

???3: "He's right while we made a promise to you to ask permission for this the first time we understood that the situation at the time waits not so dire but PLEASE WE MUST DO SOMETHING HE CANNOT AND WILL NOT CONTINUE TO LIVE LIKE THIS HE DESERVES BETTER!".

Screamed the third figure in anger sick and tired of all bullshit Peter had to face as both a civilian and a hero all those ungrateful, lying waste of life only made his burden even greater. He had helped them when they needed it on multiple occasions and they on the other hand almost never helped him not knowing it was his presence alone that kept most of the crime in New York in check.

???1:(sighs) Very well then you have my permission. Prepare the things needed, he has had nothing but pain and nothing has been done tito stop or even lessen it.

The others looked to him in agreement nodding to each other to opening a portal to another world to hopefully save the spider from his worlds own stupidity.

Location: Universe 616: earth

???: Let's do this one last time my name is Peter parker, I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 22 years I've been the amazing spiderman.

When I was 15 I was bit by a
radioactive spider that gave me incredible powers

When I was 15 I was bit by aradioactive spider that gave me incredible powers