Chapter 18

Age 6
"Y/N...You promise that you'll always be with me, right?"

"Of course Katsuki!"

"Then-" The young boy grabs a few small flowers and weaves them together, making a small ring.

"Marry me!"

"I- haha. You're silly Katsuki. But sure! I'll marry you!"

The young boy puts it on the other boys finger.

"You're my wife now!"

"Yay!" The small h/c boy cheered before kissing the small blonde on the cheek.

They both giggled before running hand in hand to their mothers.

"Mommy! Look! Look! Y/N is my wife!"

"Yes Katsuki. I see." Both the mothers never had a problem with the kids relationship they had together. They loved how they acted with each other.

The two run off to the play ground to play house. Talking about their kids had the house they would live in.

"When I get older and get rich, I'll buy us a castle! You'll be a king! Then we'll have tinny princesses and prince's!"

"Don't only girls have kids?"

"If so, then we'll buy them!"

"Adopt Katsuki?"

"Yeah! That!" He hugs him.

"I can't wait! We'll be happy forever!"

Katsuki keeps placing light kisses on the small boys face.

"I love you Y/N Bakugo!"

"I love you Katsuki Bakugo!"

Age 7

"Hey Y/N! Wanna hold hands?"

"No! Y/N is my wife! He only holds mine!" The small boy holds the others hand and glares at the girl.

"Well he doesn't like you!" The blonde boys eyes widen, he turns to the boy and looks at him.

"Is that true Y/N..?"

"No Katsuki! She's lying! I'll always love you!"

He hugs the boy to comfort him.

Age 8

"Their friendship is alittle too close don't you think?"

"Yeah. Should we tell the mothers?"

Small Y/N looks at Bakugo.
"They're talking about us again..."

"Just ignore it Y/N! I'll blow them up!"

He hugs him.

"Thank you Katsuki. You're the best."

Age 9

"They're so weird. My dad said that boys that act like that are sins."

"Katsuki...Maybe we should stop showing affection...they keep making fun of us."

"Who cares?! They're just stupid!"

"But...can we just lower it a little?"

The boy looks down. The Katsuki sighs.

"Fine. But we'll show it secretly."

"Okay Katsuki."

Age 10

"It's cool that you ditched that weirdo Katsuki."

"Yeah. He was holding me back."

The h/c boy stared afar tearing up. He throws a rock at Katsuki head, the boy turns around to just see a glimpse of the poor boy running off crying.

"Oh no..."

Age 11

The boys haven't been talking. They poor boy felt betrayed that Katsuki said such a thing.

Katsuki felt like shit for talking about Y/N like that.

"Y/N lets-"

"No Katsuki!" He throw the ring at him. It looking dead af but he still wore it.

"You lied to me! Thank god we're going to separate schools next year."

Age 12

The two boys were separated. But not for long.

The boy was at the park with his older sister. Both were just talking. Till Katsuki walked to them. Flowers in hand.

"Please forgive me Y/N...my friends hate when I talk about someone good. They're stupid...just please talk to me again."

I poor boy stares sadly at the other. Tears in his eyes.

Y/N knew he meant it. He knew Katsuki was really apologizing.

The boy gets off from the bench and hugs the boy.

"You know I will always forgive you Katsuki..."

The blonde boy hugs back. Letting the tears run from his face.

"Don't leave me Y/N!"

"I won't...but I'm still at a different school..."

"I...I understand...just...still don't leave me."

"I won't Katsuki." The separate. Both staring at each other. Katsuki having the guts in his stomach decides to give the boy a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Y/N." He stares down at the floor, blushing.

"Y-You're welcome Katsuki!"

Age 13

The boys kinda forgot about the whole marriage thing, well Katsuki of course will never. But they never brought it up again.

Age 14

Nothing much happened except that one year you read about. Still nothing about the marriage. Katsuki still remembering because he's a prick and is most likely gonna use that as an excuse in the future.