He Knows/finds out About Your Eating Disorder (Lashton)

A/N may be triggering.

Ashton~anorexia
The boys of 5sos including your brother Ashton had just came back from tour, Ash noticed you'd been acting strange and you slimmed down quite a lot. When he asked you about you put it down to stress.
"I call bullshit," he says "stress can't slim you down that much!"
"Or maybe it's just puberty," you say slyly, this whole conversation had you worried but you knew you needed to play it cool, the moment you said the p word his face turned mortified.
"Ewww, Y/N gross!" He exclaims as he storms out of your room chuckling.
The moment he left your room you sprint over to your wardrobe and go to put on something baggier, your parents and friends knew you were anorexic but you didn't particularly want Ash to know, if he let it slip it wouldn't do your ( or his for that matter) reputation much good.
Just as you peel of the shirt you wearing so you are just in your bra, the door swings open revealing Ashton. At first he just looks startled catching you in your underwear but his eyes quickly swipe down to you very prominent ribs.
"Ashton!" you squeal, yanking on the new shirt, "GET OUT!"
"Y/N?" He says sadly, before you can do anything he crosses the room and yanks up your shirt. His hand trails over your stomach and ribs, his face contorts into an expression of sadness.
"Really?" He murmurs.
Tears spring to your eyes and you glance away. Sighing he pulls you into a warm, safe hug. Nuzzling your hair, you let the tears fall.

Luke~bulimia
You've been puking your food up for months, your whole family knows about it but are to scared to do anything besides try to stop you. It was a Saturday and your parents were out, with Luke "babysitting" you for the night. Anxiety built in your body hopeful for the feeling for another purge, but unbeknownst to you your parents had told Luke about your condition and he was prepared.
It was about 11pm at night and you couldn't handle the feeling of food in your body any longer, you wandered into the bathroom and knelt down next to the toilet. Brushing your hair back you were just about to ram your fingers down your throat just as two strong arms came up behind you and grabbed you around the waist yanking you up.
"Oh no you don't!" Luke's voice chimes.
Knowing you can't fight him you let him carry you off into his bedroom. He lies you softly into his bed. You roll onto your side and squint your eyes shut, when you open them Luke is squatting next to you, his expression blank.
"Luke........," you begin but your surprised that your voice breaks and when the tears begin to roll you don't stop them. Instead you squirm and try to burrow your face into his pillow. Your sobs are muffled by the pillow as he reaches out to you and wraps his arm around your waist.
"Hey," he coos softly, "shhhh now, you're okay, you're fine, it's all gonna be alright!" He continues to murmur soft things into your ear until you fall asleep.