" Look there! A water fight! Maybe they are having their next contest there. "

The play area was marked with tape so that onlookers won't get involved in this unless they are in that area. Many people were running here and there with water guns and water balloons. Some of them carried buckets. The search got interrupted by a bleached hair guy with a medium stature.

"Need someone to fill your void?"

You looked at them with a bewildered expression.

"That expression does not suit you but I know just the expression which will."

"We came with our boyfriends so I don't think we need your company here."

You flat out rejected them.

"Come on man, you no fun. No one will know what kind of fun we will have. It's such a shame that you guys are hiding your bodies. I would like to see what you both are hiding under those loose clothes."

Before you could even react to that comment there, two other guys, probably their friends dumped a bucket of water over both of your heads.

" Now it looks better, doesn't it? "

The other dudes high-fived the bleach, haired dude.

Their joyous moment was short-lived when Kuroo and Suguru came into the picture. Kuroo punched the bleached hair dude in that nose.

"Now it looks good," said Kuroo this time high-fiving with Suguru.

The other guys didn't stay put so they also joined the fight. You and Mika helped them by throwing sand at their faces. Because of the spectators, a police officer came in and the next thing you realize, all of you are in the police station.

Wow. Never thought I would see a Japanese police station, to be honest, any police station. This will be the first!

"Those guys started it. Those bozos drenched our girlfriends in the public." Suguru and Kuroo shouted.

"You guys were the ones who threw the first punch. We were just having fun."

"Pouring water without consent and making people uncomfortable is fun for you?" you voiced out.

The police officer was so done with us.

"If you utter another word and I will file a case on all of you and you will have to call your parents. Kids these days! All of you get out! If I find anyone of you fighting here again...... don't make me see it, alright?"

.
.
.

Mika and Suguru went to the opposite side of where Kuroo's car was parked.

Kuroo took a towel from the car and started drying your hair.

" This reminds of Hanako. She used to enjoy this. "

" Great! Stop messing my hair. Aren't you having too much fun today?" you said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Aren't you gonna ask who is Hanako?"

"Must be a dog or cat or I will say something unexpected, an elephant?"

"Heh? It was my neighbour's dog. Geez, there is no limit to your sarcasm?... Hey, I'm sorry"

"Sorry for?"

"Y'know, a visit to a police station was not in the itinerary."

"And?"

"I shouldn't have left you alone."

"And?"

"I shouldn't have got very competitive but then again it's Suguru's fault."

You gave him a disapproving look.

"Fine! It's my fault. Happy?"

"You are such an adorable kid."

You ruffled his head with the response.

"Unfortunately I had lots of fun. You didn't have to apologize so much. I was just messing with you. I'm starving and freezing. I wanna go home, Tetsu"

"Wah! Unfortunately, how is that unfortunate?"

You just gave a condescending sneer and got into the car.

"Mademoiselle, I won't start the car without an explanation."

You gave a peck on his cheek and said, "Is this good enough Monsieur?"

"We will have to continue this session back home. Now, whose house?" he said while inserting the key into the ignition.

You turned opposite to him acted as if you fell asleep in the passenger seat.

"I know you are not asleep. Whose house though?... Did you sleep? Okay, then I will drop you at your place."

Suddenly the car's stereo blasted your ears.

"What the hell Kuroo? I was trying to sleep!!"

He ignored you and went back to driving.

************************************

¿pǝdʎʇ ᴉ ǝʌɐɥ ʇɐɥʍ puɐʇsɹǝpun noʎ uɐɔ˙ǝɔɐd ɟo ǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝɔᴉu sᴉ sᴉɥʇ

Lol.

If you have any requests please make them, I will try my best.

Now this book has turned into an extended version of one-shots. I'm at fault for that cuz I didn't have the main story problem or should I say the 'running action' to make it more dramatic so people who are looking for a dope storyline I'm sorry to disappoint you. I enjoy writing such frivolous work without any major plot. It's fun.

Happy Reading!
Take care
Lots of love ❤️

(Pic credit @fknnn13 from Twitter.)