''Sir?'' Oh hell, I knew that tone all too well. ''I'm going to take a shower now'' Mano said as he rose up and made his way to our room without even looking back.

''You know that was an invitation right?'' Emmie said as she tried to remain as serious as she could but still failed like hell, ''I could give you suggestions if you want, you could cu-''

''Okay, Emmie no more, don't say a single thing, I don't think I want to know what you want to suggest, lord knows my own head is already fucked up'' I say as I put our dirty dishes in the dishwasher and head upstairs.

I wasn't planning on getting off but I sure as hell was going to get that boy off. Mano was already in the shower so I take off my clothes and join him, pulling him flush against me, he's back to my front, I leave a trail of kisses from his neck up to his ear

''Don't cum without my permission'' I state as I wrap my hand around his cock and start massaging it just the way he likes it.

Angling his head just right, I capture his lips with mine, I kiss him. Nothing harsh, nothing fierce just the right amount of pressure to get him off and it was working, my boy was shaking, and if not of my other hand wrapped around him to keep him on his feet, he would have been a puddle on the tiled floor. 

I increase my pace and strengthen my grip on his cock and was rewarded with a long drown moan that I couldn't help but suck his tongue. His hand went straight into my hair while the other one looked for my cock that wasn't even slightly hard, the boy always had hope but the truth was pain equal pleasure for me though I really enjoy just pleasuring my partner just as much.

''Oh fuck.... Sir.... p-please may I cum....holy'' I enjoyed watching the boy come undone under my hand, he just knew how to make all the right noises.

''No, you may not'' I let him go and take some soap and start washing his hair.

''You  mean, cruel sadist!!'' He was so frustrated, good ''you're so unbelievable evil man'' My beast drank off of that frustration, 

''I know right? Let me finish washing you and we can go and sleep'' I deliberately run my soapy hands sensually around his body while avoiding every place he wanted them on. By the time I was done, the boy was drunk just from my hands alone. I loved it.

We get out and I dry the both of us before getting into the bedroom.

''Stand in front of the bed and don't move'' as the command leave my lips, I notice it was received by his cock  since it did a little jacking dance move. I get into the blankets, settle with my back on the headboard, and my eyes trained on the naked boy in front of me.

''Touch yourself, do it like it's my hand'' 

He obeys and gets to work and within a couple minutes he was already shaking and begging for release, he was too damn sexy for his own good. I throw the towel I had removed and he catches it.

''Give it to me baby, cum for me'' and with a low moan, he releases onto the towel. After cleaning himself up, he comes and joins me in bed and we cuddle.

''Sleep and stop overthinking '' I kiss him on the forehead and switch off the bedside lamp. 

The next day we finished all the work that we had and decided t leave that night instead for the next day because hell, I couldn't wait to get my hands on that snake of a boy. The flight back was filled with Emmie talking our ears off on how much she had missed the mainland and how she couldn't wait to see Jas and Terry. Mano was eerily quiet it was nerving, Nial and I just sat there listening to the radio of a woman.

''A limo really'' Mano questioned as he faced me and all I could do was point at Nial, well he was the one who had suggested the limo picks us up at the airport.

''Don't look at me like that, just wanted the best for my baby girl'' He pulls Emmie for a kiss.

''So over the top dad, totally unecessry'' 

''Hey, I'm not complaining. Let my man spoil me, I don't mind'' Emmie batted her lashes feigning innocence.

''Let's just go, it's late''

What I didn't expect was to see fucking paparazzi flooding my gate, trying to steal pictures of what's inside my mansion.

''fucking hell, who told these motherfuckers were I fucking leave!!'' this was just some unnecessary problem I just didn't need right now

''Oh oh oh should we pose?'' Emmie asked all too excited 

''Now we don't want that, come here let's hide this lovely face of yours'' Nial says as he lays her head on his lap making sure no one could see anything if they tried looking inside and I did the same with Mano, I know he's not yet ready to have his face all over the news yet.

''Boss should I take you to a hotel while we clear the place?'' The guard who was sitting in the front seat with the driver asked.

''No, its okay just get in'' I was already frustrated so we could as well just get it over with.

We manage to get in and lucky enough with no trouble from the paps, all they did was snap some pictures of the limo but I know for a fact they didn't see us thanks to tinted windows. They were still awake, the lights were still on and I couldn't wait to have my other men in my arms but it was almost midnight what were they still doing awake this time.

Getting out of the car we make our way to the door with Emmie and Mano behind us. Nial opens the door and as soon as he enters he freezes and as soon as I see whats going on, I quickly turn and grab my sister who was directly in front of me and pull her to my chest making sure to cover her face with my blazer. Nial does the same thing and grabs his son, hiding his face as well.

A fucking party, Terry and Jas threw a fucking party, like what the hell. So many people some but all we were in business with and some were the exclusive guests we had at the club, who no one knew off.

''what the fuck is going on'' Nial voiced my exact question and just then Terry appears in front of us.

''What are you doing here, you were supposed to be coming back tomorrow'' He seemed like he was on the verge of crawling out of his skin, ''You are messing this up even further by being here'' he furiously runs his hand through his hair. 

''What's going on?'' I question, his frustration and stress was beginning to rub on me.

''Just go upstairs and stay there and let me and Jas finish handling this, Ashley did some major damage and we had to do some emergency clean up.'' Usually, I wouldn't appreciate that tone but if this was serious, I'd trust them to handle it.

So without arguing, we make our way upstairs ignoring everyone who called us and those who were trying to see who we were hiding.

------------------------------

I feel like a terrible person, I should just hide under a rock.

But what do you thin Ashley did?