𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

Start from the beginning

"I'm not trying to start a war. I just think it's okay to feel strongly about what you believe in." Riley smiled as she shook her head at Cory. "Riley, it's not enough to go through life without considering the other point of view." Cory told Riley trying to make her see what the truth is in the world.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. The sun was in my ears." Riley apologized as she gestured to Cory. "That doesn't even make sen-" Sam started as she furrowed her eyebrows at the Matthews girl. "The sun!" Riley cut her off as she gestured the sun out the window. "Yeah okay." Sam sighed with a small head shake as she knew it was obvious she couldn't get through the girl.

"Riley." Cory began as he wanted her to listen but it didn't seem as she was going to. "Cory." Riley mimicked her father's actions which was kind of amusing. "Here we go." Lucas smiled holding in a chuckle as he, Zay, and Jason shared a short laughing expression with each other.

"I love this class so much." Zay grinned as he and Jason high five each other. "Being passionate about what you believe in is the only way to live. I don't need your facts, and I certainly don't need your points of view." Riley had obviously disagreed with Cory and Farkle on their views.

"Switch." Cory told his daughter causing her to look at him in confusion. "Huh?" Riley questioned with her eyebrows furrowed but still held a smile. "Switch sides. Argue the other side. Farkle?" Cory explained to Riley before gesturing the genius as they switched.

"The sun shines during the day. You know how I know? Poom!" Farkle repeated Riley's words as he opened the blinds revealing the sunlight. "Hey!" Riley exclaimed as she complained about Farkle's actions.

"POOM is my acronym for "Polar oscillation in orbital motion."" Farkle had added in his own twist in the explanation. "Farkle, what do you really believe?" Riley asked him as she couldn't believe how easy he changed sides.

"The sun shines all the time. When we see it, it's day. So for us the sun shines during the day." Farkle answered Riley as he moved back to the stands. "Vee fight." Riley frowned as she gestured to Farkle.

"Riley's it's basic facts that the sun shines all the time the only reason we don't see it at night is because the earth orbits showing different times. Even though there's other things between what we believe and what science says. Jay and I don't believe in evolution, we've already had this argument with Farkle and Smackle." I explained to Riley as I added in what happened. "There had to be a previous species before we could be created." Smackle stood up as she pointed to Jason and I.

"How can you fight against that?" Farkle asked us, causing us two to sigh with a head shake. "We're not doing this again! There's some things we disagree with, let's live with that." Jason sent them a look as that debate was getting tiring. "Plus science gets some things wrong there's no debate on that." I shrugged as I pointed out to them causing them to pout knowing I was right.

"How do we know what you really believe if you can switch sides that easily?" Riley questioned Farkle seeing that he changed his fighting quickly as Smackle sat back down. "I'm not changing what I believe. But a good debater needs to be able to argue both sides." Farkle shook his head as he answered Riley.

"Right. And as you continue to grow, you'll find a benefit to understanding the other side of an argument. Because if you know what you're up against, you'll be ready for it." Cory nodded as he explained to the class. "Oh, I don't think I'll need to be ready to argue something as simple as whether the sun is out or not." Riley furrowed her eyebrows as she saw this as a ridiculous thing.

"Are people naturally good or evil?" Cory started the lesson as Jason groaned slamming his head on his table. "Good." Riley instantly said as she couldn't see people as naturally evil. "All of you will argue good. Only one of you will argue the other side. Ms. Matthews. . ." Cory started as he turned to his daughter.