𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

(Jessie)

Farkle's outfit^

Farkle's outfit^

~Vanessa's POV~

"Still hasn't made sense why the two of you wanted to come with me." I turned to the boys as I set my smoothie down on the table. "Just a change of the setting is good, Wolfy." Jason smiled as he drank from his blueberry smoothie. "Plus the three of us haven't spent time with each other in some time." Farkle added in with a smile as he drank his mango smoothie.

"Yeah, it's not like I see either of you at school, my house, your place or at Topanga's." I nodded my head sarcastically as I drank my blueberry smoothie. "Hey, we do what we do." Jason pointed at me after he and Farkle shared an expression. "That's right we are individuals that can do as we please." Farkle agreed as he grabbed a napkin.

"How do you have two guys and I don't have one?" Jessie asked me as she walked over to us with a small pout. "Well you can ask these individuals while I, an individual, go speak to Luke." I smiled at her before sitting her down in front of Farkle and Jason. "They're excellent with relationship advice." I smirked, sending the boys a look making them realize what just happened.

I grabbed my drink as I walked over to look who had a smile on his face as a girl, who looked oddly familiar, walked away from him. I walked up the platform as Luke looked down at the baseball in his glove.

"Someone looks happy." I smiled pointing out the obvious as I sipped my drink nudging him. "Well, maybe someone is." Luke nodded with a smile as he twirled me around a bit.

"Woah, did you get that lucky?" I asked him never seeing him like this when it comes to a girl. "She loves the Yankies, Vane. How often does that happen to find someone who's funny, good with sports, and cute?" Luke asked with a happy expression.

"Well, I'm happy for you, Luke." I smiled giving him a side hug knowing that was always something he wanted to happen. "She even gave me her number." Luke showed me the baseball. "Way to go Luke. That's rare." I nodded as we high five each other but just about as he was about to speak a terrifying voice was heard. "Hiya Luke!" Connie popped out of the bushes greeting him with a crazy expression.