Flashbacks~A.R~

~Flashback~
Prom was supposed to be the best night ever for
Y/n.But it wasn't for Y/n her prom was a complete disaster.Prom was a day Y/n will never forget a day that will always haunt her.Everyday for the rest of her life.There she was dancing as the light moved around the room changing colors as the music changed every minute.As Y/n was dancing with her boyfriend Alejandro glass was shattered from above.Y/n quickly turned around in fear there she saw her brother Polo falling form the roof.Glass everywere.In slow motion she saw her brother falling until he reached her level the ground.Y/n immediately ran to her brother as many tears fell from her eyes as she yelled and yelled

"POLO"

"CALL AN AMBULANCE SOMEONE"

"POLO DONT LEAVE ME"

"Te amo hermana"we there last words Polo ever said again.Y/n had her brothers head in her lap as she was crying.While the crowd was just crying while others were calling the ambulance.Everyone knew Polo not many loved him for things he had done but he wasn't a bad guy he just wanted to be accepted.
Y/n saw her big brothers head fall from her lap onto the ground as his eyes closed.Y/n let out the loudest hurtful most painful scream ever.As she burried her head in her dead brothers chest blood everywhere glass everywhere.But he was gone he died that night on a night that was supposed be fulled with smiles and laughter.But that night was a night filled with tears,blood,and glass.Y/n saw her brother die as she couldn't protect him.

"Te amo hermano"were that last words she said to her brother ever again

End of flashback

Y/n woke up in tears sweat everywhere as she some her boyfriend Alejandro sleeping painfully.This happened to Y/n a lot were she would get dream about that night this happened ever so often.Y/n just couldn't and wouldn't ever forget the night.Y/n had her head in her hands as she let out the loudest scream ever she just wanted back.Alejandro immediately woke up and saw Y/n crying.Alejandro immediately knew why she was crying Alejandro knew how close they were.Alejandro tried to comfort her back more tears just fell.Y/n couldn't take it she immediately got up slipped on a hoodie and her shoes and ran out of the house to the cemetery.Once she was there right infront of her brothers tombstone she fell to knees as they got weaker and weaker by the minute.She sobbed as more flashbacks come back from the night.Y/n hugged the tombstone as she cried and cried not caring about anything or anyone.Y/n fell asleep hugging Polo's tombstone as more tears fell.She didn't care about us she was cold or hungry or if anybody found her.She just wanted to be with her big brother.

~Alejandro's POV~
Y/n ran out of the house I knew exactlywerebshe was going.Y/n never forget the night nor will she ever.It hurt me to know her big brother the only person Y/n had at one point was gone.Y/n saw her big brother fall from the roof glass everywhere blood all over both of them.I remember trying to get get Y/n off of Polo but she wouldn't let go of him until finally she let go because the ambulance arrived.Y/n saw her brother get put into a body bag and get zipped up.At his funeral Y/n ran out she couldn't handled the pain the grief the stress everything.Ever since then she had dreams flashback of that night.Y/n has passed out many times as that memory replayed over and over again in her head.Its been a 2 hours since ay/n ran out of the house.I was worried I slipped on some shoes and walked out.I walked to the cemetery the place I knew for sure she would be.I was right there she was sleeping while hugging her brothers tombstone.I looked closer and saw her dried tears.I slowly detached her hands form ha tombstone stone and picked her up carefully.I carried all the way home.Once we arrived she was still asleep as all her crying out her to sleep.I sat her in the big bed that was in our room I tucked her in she she wouldn't cold.I then went to my side of the bed and get in.I wrapped my arms around her making her real safe.

(734 words)