Part 17| My Fault

"He's good for nothing, come on Chi-chi, let's get-" before he could grab my hand, I pushed him away. "What did you do to him?" I yelled "What are you saying, princ-" "This is serious, Jack," his face isn't as 'friendly' anymore...

"C'mon Chi-Chi, the class is starting.." he said while frowning. "Why would you care? You skipped class more than I do," I said. "I'm going to ask you again, what did you do to him?" I asked while pointed my finger towards him.

"Charlie and I are not really good friends... You can say that he hates me.."

Wait. Not a really great friend? hate him? Charlie would never hate somebody... Unless... He isn't what I think he is right..? "Jack, don't tell me you're the one who shoves Charlie inside of that locker!" I asked angrily. "Probably," he said while grinning.

My face turns pale, all of these times. He's the one that's making his life miserable. I've been dating a bully... No.. NO! This can't be happening again! "You a$shole! How COULD YOU!?" I yelled angrily. "But it was a long time ago, there's no need to care about that now!" he tried to calm things down. How could he even say that in such a calm voice!?! "NO JACK, WE'RE DONE! DON'T EVEN TRY TO BRING THIS RELATIONSHIP BACK UP!" After I blow up, I run away from that place and went to the women's bathroom to probably cry.

My eyes are red, my voice is breaking and my heart is still shattered from what had just happend. I couldn't believe he took advantage of me. What the actual fuc! is wrong with me. I should've seen all of the signs! Why am I so FU*KING BLIND?! This whole drama is my fault. "Oh hey Chi-chi, whatca' doing here? Shouldn't you be at your class?" I turn around and saw Kathy standing there. "Holy crap, Chi-chi are you okay??" she put both of her hands on her cheeks to look at my teary eyes. "Ugh, is it Charlie again?" she said while frowning. "No, it's Jack," she looks at me with a very shocked face. As if she doesn't believe me. "What's wrong?" she asks me with a calming voice.

"Blind as a bat, I've been dating a bully. He's probably dating me just to make Charlie mad," I said while trying to hold back my tears. "That explains more than anything, maybe I've seen Charlie wrong.." she said quietly, but I accidentally heard her and so I said "You're not the only one.." the tears I've been holding started bursting out. "Chi-chi..." she hugs me warmly.