Part 6| You like him~

--Chi-chi POV--

I woke in my bed and got up to take a shower.

Once I arrive at school again. I looked up and cringe. I know I am going to take 2 essays as homework.

When I walked in. I can already see my friend waving at me. Kathy rushes to me a grab my arms.  "Come on!" she said.

"Okay, okay slow down."

As we stop to greet some new people. I can hear a group of people laugh behind us. I looked behind to see who it is. 

I find, DAgames, CG5, Dolvondo and that other guy who I didn't know yet. They were laughing at memes on their phone. I think I stared for too long. That CG5 noticed me watching. 

He smiles and waved silently. While I, do the same. "Ugh, where did DJ go?! He's going to get killed when I find him! Let's go Chi-chi!" Kathy grabbed my arms without warning. I watched him chuckles while I got pulled away. 

-----------------------------

"Look-look, I'm sorry, It's Yoghurt Thursday!" She pulled his hair. "Next time, don't leave us behind without telling us," She said. I support her and goes, "You tell him, Kathy." 

Once we're done greeting the new kids we got back to our class. 

Just like what I expected at the end of the day... 2 essays are waiting at the frikin door! [I didn't want to write their experience in class anymore. Except if I feel like it.] 

I went in my car and took a little rest. But suddenly, somebody decided to ruin my beauty sleep by calling me. 

Squiggly: Chi-chi, you've got to help me. 

Chi-chi: I'm here, what's up?

Squiggly: I just want to ask you. Have you ever felt something weird going around your body when you meet someone?

Chi-chi: No... Why?

Squiggly: How come I feel the same way when Genuine talked to me?

Chi-chi: Wait, wait. Say that again...

Squiggly: How come I feel the same way when Genuine- 

Chi-chi: Okay, talk no more. Youuuu LIKE him. 

Squiggly: WHAT?! No way, gurl. That's impossible! 

Chi-chi: Well, when you're around him. Do you feel nervous?

Squiggly: Not really? But when he decided to talk to me- 

Chi-chi: Those butterflies flew around your body~

Squiggly: HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS?

Chi-chi: Internet has blown, Hailey. 

Squiggly: Can you tell me why I'm jealous though?

Chi-chi: Jealous of who?

Squiggly: OR3O? 

Chi-chi: What? Why?

Squiggly: I...Dunno. He always hangs out with her and talks to her a lot. I'm happy that they're happy. But sometimes... I don't know anymore. 

Chi-chi: That clearly means you liked him. You just can't stand how she's too close to him. It's jealousy, no biggie.

Chi-chi: Unless you're a yandere. Are you a yandere?

Squiggly: Uh...No?

Chi-chi: Good. Now if you don't mind I need to get my butt home in 24 minutes. 

I hang up. ((Man, I should really be practising with my voice for the competition))