chapter 9- the start of the war

disclaimer: i don't own anything.

sorry for the bad chapter. i seriously had no idea what to do with the story, but now i do. sorry if it's weird and if i got anyone's personality wrong. i'm trying my best :)

_______________________________________________________

"Is everyone okay?" Cap yelled. They were in Tony's house, when something happened and the whole house came down. Not everyone replied. Tony was buried under what seemed to be the roof. He moved it aside and helped others move too. The moment Tony had heard the rumble of his house falling apart, his armor had automatically coiled around him, so he wasn't really hurt. Wanda had protected them a bit, but then Scott (Lang) had tripped on something and pushed her down. ( idk why it seems like something Scott Lang would do)

Tony heard a WHOOSH! And a BAAM! He turned and found Percy squirming out from wherever he had been. Tony threw a quizzical look at him.

"Used the plumbing system," Percy muttered. He looked pale. His nose was bleeding, he had a deep gash on his side and he was completely covered with dust, but other than that, he was fine.

"So we won't be using the plumbing system anytime soon," Tony said, looking at the geyser that was erupting from somewhere in the rubble.

Percy turned and shut it off. Then he stalked off, trying to find people to help.

Soon everyone was gathered together. Nobody was seriously hurt, (Morgan was dramatically leaning on Percy like the building had fallen on her only. It was her first time being in a life-death experience and she was thrilled) but everyone was shaken. Over the week, only Scott, Hope and her parents had come. Carol said that she was still trying to find the guardians, and T'challa said he needed a little time. Valkyrie was just doing some last minute organizing in her kingdom, and then she'd be coming. They had forgotten about Dr. Strange and Wong, but they had come on their own, having the same thought about Kronos. (i mean they're probably the only people with actual brain cells)

"Okay," Cap said, "how did the house fall down?"

"No idea," Tony said.

"I'LL GIVE YOU AN IDEA!" A voice boomed from behind them. With a faint golden glow, someone stepped on the rubble. He was young, Tony guessed, about 23-24, with Sandy blonde hair, handsome, but he had an ugly scar running down his face ruined it. His eyes were... Pure gold. His voice sounded like someone was scraping a knife on a stone. It made your ears hurt. He had this power of aura around him. In his hand, he had a wicked scythe. It had two different types of metals. Tony flashed Percy a look. Percy nodded.

"Who- who are you?" Bruce asked.

"I'm Kronos," Kronos sneered. "You may know me." He was addressing everyone, but his gaze turned to Percy. His lips curved into a smile. Then he looked at Thor.

"A god, yes" Kronos jeered, "but yet so weak. You are Odin's, are you not?" He laughed and Tony's ears so bad that he wanted to stick a a shoe in Kronos's mouth, but he figured that it might cause some problems. "Odin. Yes, I remember Odin. Didn't like the other types of gods, did he now? Tried to tell him that no matter where you are from, you are a god. Didn't listen. Went and hid in his little mouse hole, that Asgard. Still there, I suspect?"

"Odin is gone," Thor shouted, "Asgard was destroyed. Does that make you feel better?"

"Of course it does," Kronos said. "but I am not here to kill today." He paused, "I am here to warn. When the age of the gods is over, I shall rule. And you," he pointed his finger around all of them, "better help me keep it that way."