She is laying on her bed, scrolling down her timeline as usual. It's 10 o'clock at night. She is bored. Suddenly, she sees Jongin's tweet.

"Kiddo."

One word. Just one word from him, she feels like her heart is racing at incredible speed.

"I want to see you, kiddo."

He tweeted again! Ae Na is confused. So, she waited for another tweet.

"See me at the park near your house? I hope I can see you, Kiddo."

Park? It's almost eleven. She is nervous like hell and she is thinking whether she should go or not. Baekhyun's words rang into her mind once again.

Flashback >>>>>>

They walked in silence to Baekhyun's car. Baekhyun drove her to her house. They arrived in 10 minutes. She wanted to go out of the car when Baekhyun held her hand.

"Ae Na."

He said her name.

"Please stop crying about that guy. I can't stand seeing you so broken like this. I hope you can let him go. It's been almost a year, Ae Na. You have to be strong. Strong enough to let him go. Do it for yourself. If you can't, then do it for me, please. I can feel your pain. Please try to move on."

Baekhyun pulled her into his embrace and kissed her forehead. Ae Na just nodded and went out of the car. She didn't even waved at Baekhyun because her tears are falling and she didn't want to worry Baekhyun anymore.

Present >>>>>>

She sighed. She feels conflicted. Her heart is fighting with her mind.

"I will wait until you come, kiddo."

He tweeted. Ae Na feels angry. She can't believe him and also her own self. She put on her hoodie and denim shorts. She wears her flip flop and dashed out of the house. Anger rise upon herself. She walked to the park fast. She couldn't believe herself.

Jongin walked to the park near Ae Na's house. He missed her so much. He needs to see her. He hoped that she will come. She must come.

A figure is walking fast towards him. He sees her. He smiled widely. That person comes nearer. He sees that her face is full of anger. His face fell.

They are face to face now. She's wearing a hoodie and denim shorts. Even with simple attire, she looks breathtaking.

Suddenly, Ae Na starts hitting him on the chest. He let her be. He deserves it.

"You fool! Why now? Why? You jerk! You left me and now you are coming back to me! Why are you doing this, Jongin? I hate you! I hate you, yknow that? Please please please, let me move on from you. Please go away!!! Let me go!!!!"

She screamed and trashed around. Jongin looked at her. She is crying again. He hurted her many times. He is being a selfish for coming back to her. But, Jongin loves her so he wants to be selfish for once. Her words are like venom to him. Ae Na has stopped hitting him. She is crying and mumbling. 'Let me go'. She said that. Jongin holds her hand and looks at her.

"Ae Na. I'm sorry. I know my apology means nothing to your pain. I was a fool. I'm a jerk. I know that. Ae Na, this jerk loves you so much. This jerk realized that he loves you so much that he is putting down his ego just to get you back. He loves you. I love you, Ae Na. I'm sorry for all of this. I regret everything that I did to you."

Jongin said everything. Then, he pulled Ae Na to his embrace and hugged her tightly. Ae Na is sobbing so hard.

¥

His words. She listened to his words. 'He loves me. He loves me.' She thought.

She just cry when he pulled her to his embrace. What can she do? She loves him eventhough he gave her pain. She feels relieved when he said that he loves her.

She pulled away. She looked at him with puffy eyes.

"I love you too, idiot. Even you put me through a hell of pain, I still love you and always love you."

Jongin looked at her with love. She loved him and she is willing to give him a second chance.

"Second chance for me then?" Jongin said with a smirk.

"Yes. Second chance for me, for you and for us." She said.

-----------------------------------

*squeals* *throws confetti*

Hello! Author-nim is here!

It's the end of the story! I don't want to do an epilogue or something because the ending is perfect! I really like the ending so yeah.

I hope you enjoy this story! Kai is on the media!

Please vote and comment! Love you guys!

xoxo,

AN