Second chance?

¥

They were giggling and talking loudly. Suddenly, she bumped into someone.

"Watch where you are-"

That guy stopped talking. She looked up. She froze. She couldn't believe her eyes. Is he real? Jongin stood in front of her. She feels blank. She doesn't know what to and she just stares. Jongin's eyes looked at her and Baekhyun's interwined hands. She gulped. Baekhyun was dazed too. Jongin keeps staring at her with stern eyes. So, she decided to mumble an apology and flashed an awkward smile to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looks at her and smiles too. She dragged Baekhyun away from them. She can feel her tears at the corner of her eyes. She needs to run away. She have to. Baekhyun stopped walking and so does Ae Na. Ae Na looks at him in confusion and sadness.

They bumped into Jongin. Why out of all people, why must that person be him? Is fate trying to play with her? He was shocked. He can't move. If he moves, he afraid that he might punch Jongin. So, he felt dazed. He looked at both of them. So does Kyungsoo. What can he do? If he moves, he will do something that he might regret. Suddenly, Ae Na pulled him. She was walking fast. Her back is facing him.

He stopped his tracks. Ae Na looked at him with sadness and confusion. He knows that Ae Na is holding back her tears. His heart clenched again. So, he pulled her into his embrace. In seconds, Ae Na responded to his hug. She hugged him tightly. Baekhyun knows that Ae Na is hurting. She is holding back her tears because Jongin is still here. Baekhyun hugged her and stroked her hair to tell her that he is there for her. They broke the hug. Ae Na looked up and Baekhyun kissed her forehead. He smiled at her and held out his hands. She gladly took it. They walked again.

Little did they know, someone was watching them from a far. That person sighed. He feels like his tears are going to fall. So, he turned and walked fast to the exit with Kyungsoo trailing behind him.

The scene of them hugging and Baekhyun kissed her forehead keeps repeating in his head. A week had passed quickly. He is not at ease. He missed her so much. He dreamt of her frequently. He is mad at Baekhyun. Yes, he is jealous. This feelings keep bugging him since a week ago. For him, Ae Na is his and his alone. He feels like Baekhyun is his rival. He does notices the look that Baekhyun gave to her is full of adoration and love. What can he do? He is frustrated. His heart hurts. He didn't know what to do. Regret is all that he can think. He didn't chased after her when she left. He just assumed that she hates him. He was stupid. Kyungsoo's words rang in his head again.

Flashback >>>>

They walked fast. Kyungsoo is following him. They stopped at his car. He opened the door to get in. Kyungsoo stopped him.

"You should chase her yknow? Instead you didn't. I know you love her, Jongin. And it didn't take a fool to know that she loves you too. What the hell are you thinking? Fight for her. I know you'd hurt her before. But everyone deserves a second chance. Don't let her regret falling in love with you, Kim Jongin,"

Kyungsoo patted his back and walked to his car. Leaving Jongin alone with his thoughts.

Present>>>

He sighed again. He knew that Kyungsoo's right. He is such a fool. Eventhough a week has passed, he still didn't have the courage to talk to her. He lay down on his bed. He is scrolling down the timeline. He thought of something to get her back. He just hope that his plan works. So, he starts typing as he knows that she's online.

¥

A week had passed by quickly for Ae Na. Her mind is elsewhere. A week since she bumped into Jongin. She missed him. When they accidentally met, she felt like hugging him but she refrained herself.